Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refund of Rise of the Hutt Cartel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Refund of Rise of the Hutt Cartel

HayateRyu
03.25.2013 , 10:21 PM | #1
As the title says.

I know it is almost guaranteed to never happen but I thought i'd give it a shot anyway.

I just paid for the pre-order to the new expansion then logged onto the game to see people in chat talking about how we were all going to moved off to US server (i play... played, on oceanic server).

I'm more than a bit annoyed about this as the ping is really the main reason iv kept playing let alone subscribing. So I wont be playing anymore and I sure as hell regret paying for the expansion probably only hours before finding out...

MikeTheDuke
03.25.2013 , 11:29 PM | #2
I know they are planning something like that. I play on a US server but am in Australia I did because I wanted to play at launch. The main problem I have is purely lag. My average is 200ms to a US server, I do know the APAC servers are better for pings but if they move more onto the US servers I am not sure how this will fix too much other than increase the population available on new servers.
I post about Star Wars on my blog. Check it out
http://xnagamedeveloper.wordpress.co...ory/star-wars/
MikeDodgers @YouTube

AbsolutGrndZero
03.26.2013 , 01:00 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by HayateRyu View Post
As the title says.

I know it is almost guaranteed to never happen but I thought i'd give it a shot anyway.

I just paid for the pre-order to the new expansion then logged onto the game to see people in chat talking about how we were all going to moved off to US server (i play... played, on oceanic server).

I'm more than a bit annoyed about this as the ping is really the main reason iv kept playing let alone subscribing. So I wont be playing anymore and I sure as hell regret paying for the expansion probably only hours before finding out...

This isn't the place to request this. You will need to call their billing department and explain the situation.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

HayateRyu
03.26.2013 , 01:28 AM | #4
Lol calling the billing support will cost more than the expansion did, and I will likely not even get through to an actual person judging by what I have seen on the forums.