Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imp PvP Guilds: We know what you do.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Imp PvP Guilds: We know what you do.

Zoupp
03.21.2013 , 12:38 AM | #71
I'm a Sorc Dps on the Imp side, and I love how even when you are up against your own allegiance, they still accuse you of hacking. Lost a few good guildies because some players cannot handle another player who knows how to play the game.

Darth_Dreselus
03.22.2013 , 03:18 AM | #72
Opf I dunno why you have a random quickslot in the middle of your screen but it needs Flame Burst in it.

Also dunno what guild that was but LAWLZ. I would actually wanna see the one or two hackers that may exist on this server just for lulz.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

IAmViiOLENT
03.22.2013 , 09:39 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
Opf I dunno why you have a random quickslot in the middle of your screen but it needs Flame Burst in it.

Also dunno what guild that was but LAWLZ. I would actually wanna see the one or two hackers that may exist on this server just for lulz.
Its an open spot from when I switch specs around :P

DeadDogBarking
03.25.2013 , 05:03 PM | #74
Concerning obvious war zone dominance,

We all get beat and before I start this conversation I will say there are times I am just frustrated and would like to point a finger somewhere. But honestly look at the scores and other stats after the macth. I have played one game against one specific Pub guild where our top player in kills was 5 or 6 and was ranked below their lowest ranked.

That may not be hacking, but its the equivalent of an NBA team playing a little league team. There are elements and methods in any MMO that if used effectively can cause a massive in-balances in 1v1. If u can get a bunch of MMO gamers to work together as a team, that same effect is then multiplied, Most other groups may follow general patterns of play to support each other, but they are not as flexible and effective as a team where every members actions supports the whole field and is directed completely towards generating as high of numbers in each category. I also say good job at showing me how effective this can be and for having the dedication to put in the time towards accomplishing these goals.

U do not need to hack to use the system and gain a major advantage. Real practiced organized teamwork is great, but kinda spineless when u know that 85% of your opponents will be a PUG group. As a lvl 50 merc in newbie armour in a WZ I am used to being on the receiving end. But in a this particular situation, I realized I was totally useless. I asked a team member if I was really that bad and they just said no and do not expect any more fun in WZ tonight.

At a certain point I need to ask myself what is really being gained. It would be like me beating my niece in chess versus playing her for enjoyment. There is a difference between being a top tier player in a competitive environment with random variables versus someone who needs to control their environment so that they can get pleasure from announcing they are a winner.

Zhaker
03.25.2013 , 05:54 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by DeadDogBarking View Post

We all get beat and before I start this conversation I will say there are times I am just frustrated and would like to point a finger somewhere. But honestly look at the scores and other stats after the macth. I have played one game against one specific Pub guild where our top player in kills was 5 or 6 and was ranked below their lowest ranked.

That may not be hacking, but its the equivalent of an NBA team playing a little league team. There are elements and methods in any MMO that if used effectively can cause a massive in-balances in 1v1. If u can get a bunch of MMO gamers to work together as a team, that same effect is then multiplied, Most other groups may follow general patterns of play to support each other, but they are not as flexible and effective as a team where every members actions supports the whole field and is directed completely towards generating as high of numbers in each category. I also say good job at showing me how effective this can be and for having the dedication to put in the time towards accomplishing these goals.

U do not need to hack to use the system and gain a major advantage. Real practiced organized teamwork is great, but kinda spineless when u know that 85% of your opponents will be a PUG group. As a lvl 50 merc in newbie armour in a WZ I am used to being on the receiving end. But in a this particular situation, I realized I was totally useless. I asked a team member if I was really that bad and they just said no and do not expect any more fun in WZ tonight.

At a certain point I need to ask myself what is really being gained. It would be like me beating my niece in chess versus playing her for enjoyment. There is a difference between being a top tier player in a competitive environment with random variables versus someone who needs to control their environment so that they can get pleasure from announcing they are a winner.
If you're doing 50 WZ, its not pleasure anymore. Its end game, its working towards getting the best gear, this attitude of I'm a casual therefore I am entitled to rights is the same saying as "I just go to 50 and I deserve to be able to go butt naked into Ops and downing bosses left right and center while playing one handed".

Not sure why people play "casual" at 50 and expect rewards given to you on a silver platter. You gotta earn it , and your attitude of being useless doesn't help.

PeteyLo
03.26.2013 , 11:10 PM | #76

Reroll if you are a merc
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

Moriganno
03.26.2013 , 11:36 PM | #77
D\You have to be aware, when you play a merc in pvp WZs, you would have to be a healer or pyrotech to be effective. Arsernal is not for pvping. Despite what many say, a gd merc healer would provide contribution to winning a wz just like any class. Starting out fresh in lvl 50 wz is harsh in the beginning. You just gotta learn how to play. If you are just intending to chill and stand around hoping to shoot other players from a distance @ a safe corner, in 50s wz, that is not going to happen. If you wanna dish it out, expect something in return.

It is also true in lvl 50 wzs, when you got a premade on the other side, there is a high chance you would get pwned solo queueing. However by no means is this an indication you won't be having fun the rest of the night. There's still other games to queue for.

Kinslayer
03.27.2013 , 12:56 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
Reroll if you are a merc
Well you're no fun.

endoftheroadj
03.27.2013 , 05:41 AM | #79
700k damage in a warzone??!!! inconceivable!!!! No more hacking accusations i mean it!!.....anybody want a peanut?

Yamahara
03.29.2013 , 12:32 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
So, I joined a guild on Pub side today, and asked them their opinions of themselves, and of other guilds on the server. Turns out, that ascendancy, Lukewarm tauntauns are hackers. Wow, true revelations here guys. Good to know. They must be drunk or something.
http://i.imgur.com/LbebG7f.jpg
I'm sure that was the opinion of the whole guild.
Lukewarm Tauntauns
Satene Sataru
http://www.swtor.com/r/skFjn8 Help me help you!