Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Update: March 26th, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market Update: March 26th, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
03.25.2013 , 02:43 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone,

We have some new items and discounts going into the Cartel Market tomorrow. Check them out in our Cartel Market Update: March 26th, 2013 blog and discuss them in this thread!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Reble-Dog-Squad
03.25.2013 , 02:57 PM | #2
When can we see more than one additional armor per update?
Australian CE VIP
"Social Media Killed Society - Like The Video Killed the Radio Star"
System: i7 2600K, Asus P8z68-V Pro, 16gig RAM, Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
May The Force Be With You

Felioats
03.25.2013 , 03:13 PM | #3
You know, Turbine has the ability to change what items are on sale without a patch, and does so daily. Just sayin' you might want to look into that to save time in the long run.
>

azzmatazz
03.25.2013 , 03:20 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Felioats View Post
You know, Turbine has the ability to change what items are on sale without a patch, and does so daily. Just sayin' you might want to look into that to save time in the long run.
They even have coupon codes. Hint hint.

Blue_Leader
03.25.2013 , 03:46 PM | #5
I saw that and the first thing I thought was "holy crap, that Heartless Pursuer Armor is incredibly ugly!" What a horrible choice of colors... >>;;
--Smuggler at heart, scoundrel by nature--

-Dejulues Tze'Midak (Begeren Colony)
-Alaki Bui'loch (Begeren Colony)

Pscyon
03.25.2013 , 04:09 PM | #6
No inventory or cargo bay discount this time either. Curses.

The leveling bundle looks handy for people who are into buying boosts, though I can't imagine it will sell incredibly well with that price tag.
Sith Sorcerer

MediumD
03.25.2013 , 04:11 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post

The leveling bundle looks handy for people who are into buying boosts, though I can't imagine it will sell incredibly well with that price tag.
The price tag is high given that some parts of the product have low utility to some players. It's like trying to sell a basketball with a catcher's mitt and a hockey mask.

Hartog
03.25.2013 , 04:14 PM | #8

My thoughts exactly. 4100 CC, or about 30 worth of CC for a single character's Legacy Perks with about the worth of 1,1M credits + 30 hours of experience boost worth a total of about 500k credits - so a total of +-1,6M credits for 30?

Who the hell is in charge of these pricings? I can do better then that.
Where can I leave my application?
The Nietzsch Legacy

Zohkar
03.25.2013 , 04:38 PM | #9
I don't support the cartel market with real life money. Reason being so far who ever is in the art department coming up with these looks and massive re-skins of already in-game items seriously needs to stop thinking the hollywood idea of re-making old TV shows and movies is the way to go. I would rather stuff broken for over a year now be fixed like the Codex system for starters which has durning play testing in 2.0 shows is still broke as well as the new achievement system was as well because of the previous broke Codex system.
55 Zohkar (Guardian) 55 Sa'brina (Immortal)
55 Zankar (Shadow) 55 Selura (Corruption)
55 Zandakar (Sharpshooter) 55 Sil'mara (Operative)
55 Zanlamar (Gunnery) 55 Sondrea (Shieldtech)

JamieKirby
03.25.2013 , 04:39 PM | #10

It depends on how much it costs to get all of that seperately......assuming anyone gets all of them with each character they level up, getting that bundle will save them coins if it costs less to get the bundle, which i am sure it does.

I personally just get the exploration xp bonus perks, the others are just a waste.......i would have released 5 new xp perks that increased all xp gained by 30%, but make it cost abit more, since it increases everything.