Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is It against The rules to Block for Capper in Civil War?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Is It against The rules to Block for Capper in Civil War?

rlamela
03.22.2013 , 11:15 PM | #1
I swear it's bad enough that no one thinks they have to cap and guard the natural turret, But is it really asking to much to have someone actually go and try and stop any traffic from stopping my cap. I get it every one thinks they are king DPS and they cant be bothered with blocking cause what if no one goes that way and you miss 20 seconds of DPS time. And yes Foxmob I quit the match

Syck'syyde

iheartpants
03.24.2013 , 04:46 PM | #2
Weekend warriors.
Captain Turbo Pantz Sr. III, Esquire

Simmerr
03.24.2013 , 05:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by rlamela View Post
I swear it's bad enough that no one thinks they have to cap and guard the natural turret, But is it really asking to much to have someone actually go and try and stop any traffic from stopping my cap. I get it every one thinks they are king DPS and they cant be bothered with blocking cause what if no one goes that way and you miss 20 seconds of DPS time. And yes Foxmob I quit the match

Syck'syyde
You need to find a guild to run with. Would solve a lot of your problems.
Str'iker -- Assassin Tank
Str'yker -- Merc DPS

dego-harmonium
03.25.2013 , 12:40 PM | #4
I'm really laid back but I think that is the prolly the number #1 thing that makes me rage, if i am capping a node and 3 other people try to cap as well and we get stopped, I give my monitor a very stern look of disappointment and hope for better results in the future
Arterial <Lethal Dose Fifty>
JC

johnnyreece
03.25.2013 , 01:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by dego-harmonium View Post
I'm really laid back but I think that is the prolly the number #1 thing that makes me rage, if i am capping a node and 3 other people try to cap as well and we get stopped, I give my monitor a very stern look of disappointment and hope for better results in the future
/agree. Nothing like my sorc force speeding over, just for some idiot to come running behind me and start capping after I'm half done, then some stealthy throws a flash grenade and stops the whole thing...I've gotten to where I will intercept rather than cap anymore. Saves lots of aggrivation. Of course that's if the person capping doesn't run off after getting the node...
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder

foxmob
03.25.2013 , 01:48 PM | #6
being the person who always blocks, I'd say the fact that nobody caps while I'm blocking and I have to do a 90 degree turn halfway across the field is more annoying.
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

leijae
03.25.2013 , 02:19 PM | #7
king dps? forget that, I'm king node guarder. last time i checked objective > kills (except maybe in hypergate)
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>