Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 3/25/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
03.25.2013 , 01:03 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Which SWTOR cinematic trailer is your favorite?

Personal Answer: Deceived is my favorite. I've seen it literally hundreds of times now and I still get chills when Malgus says, "You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall." It's especially good after reading the novel, Deceived.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SalBasss
03.25.2013 , 01:10 PM | #2
Well this is interesting. Repeating questions of the day already eh?!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...01#edit5959901
Shadowlands

CelCawdro
03.25.2013 , 01:15 PM | #3
In light of the repetition, the question is now, "What species would you like to become playable after Cathar?"

My answer is Kel Dor.

DarthGile
03.25.2013 , 01:20 PM | #4
Deceived... I also get chills, and it's also a bit depressing
Spoiler

CourtneyWoods
03.25.2013 , 01:22 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
My bad. I didn't realize Musco had already taken this question.

Here is a new one!

C2-N2 & 2V-R8 are always ready to give advice! What are some of your favorite ship droid quotes?

Personal Answer: Greetings master! You're looking fit and deadly as always!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Enantuaro
03.25.2013 , 01:23 PM | #6
Not a cinematic, but I really like the flash mob in NYC. I'm a bit of affection on it because it was before the game launch and i was really in hype for it.

Rankyn
03.25.2013 , 01:41 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
C2-N2 & 2V-R8 are always ready to give advice! What are some of your favorite ship droid quotes?
There are none.
I would pay a great many Cartel Coins™ for an account unlock that would permanently mute him.

Costello
03.25.2013 , 01:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
In light of the repetition, the question is now, "What species would you like to become playable after Cathar?"

My answer is Kel Dor.
Good Question but there are so many species I'd prefer to Cathar. I think keeping the Companion theme I would go for Trandoshian. Though Kel Dor are a good choice also.

silverwatcher
03.25.2013 , 01:59 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
My bad. I didn't realize Musco had already taken this question.

Here is a new one!

Personal Answer: Greetings master! You're looking fit and deadly as always!
i love the one "hail to the emperor more importantly hail to you master"

CelCawdro
03.25.2013 , 02:05 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
Good Question but there are so many species I'd prefer to Cathar. I think keeping the Companion theme I would go for Trandoshian. Though Kel Dor are a good choice also.

To be fair to Cathar, I think they were a very good choice for a first foray. Regardless of the short memories around here, they were always very popular in player polls - usually top 3, almost always in the top 5. Likewise, that popularity is due to BioWare themselves - Juhani really jumpstarted the species in the EU in many ways. Lastly, they're a safe choice. They don't have much, shall we say, "excess biology." Thus, they would be very easy to implement into the existing framework, hypothetically.

Of course, the time it has taken to get them into the game has not been encouraging at all.