Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ailie
03.24.2013 , 07:21 PM | #3161
Quote: Originally Posted by corsiero View Post
if i lose my names with a merge, haulk will be very angry, and you don't want to see the haulk angry.
haulk smash one!!

:d
The Azure Wings of Dawn - Against All Odds
azurewingsofdawn.enjin.com

Amlici
03.24.2013 , 08:41 PM | #3162
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
True, but people also don't want to be on a server that they don't want to be on. A mass merge will have hundreds of people on a server that they don't want to be on, for a variety of reasons.
So you have actually managed to find a server with a decent population where everyone is chummy? Personally I have found the APAC community to be the most pleasant of any MMO I have played. I don't think because you seem to have a few enemies they are going to forgo trying to resurrect the APAC servers
Amlici 50 Operative Onti 50 Scoundrel
Dalborra APAC

Ailie
03.24.2013 , 09:00 PM | #3163
Enemies is such a strong word... I prefer 'people I just don't particularly like'. Yeah every server has them but there seems to be a higher proportion of them here for some reason... or maybe the low pop just makes them a lot more noticeable... either way, I'd rather just be rid of them.

But to think that BW would scrap APAC servers for me? Really when have I ever said that? No I just want the choice to play on the server of MY choice, because you know, it's my game experience afterall, I should be able to choose where I want to have it and not be forced onto a server because other people want to justify it's existence.

If there's no population for APAC as a result of people choosing what server they want to play on, then there is not enough support for an APAC server. Simple really.
The Azure Wings of Dawn - Against All Odds
azurewingsofdawn.enjin.com

Obirayy
03.24.2013 , 09:01 PM | #3164
Quote: Originally Posted by Corsiero View Post
If I lose my names with a merge, Haulk will be very angry, and you don't want to see the Haulk angry.
I've already saved my character names on all the servers in swtor. I'd suggest everyone else does the same
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Amlici
03.24.2013 , 09:20 PM | #3165
I should be able to choose where I want to have it and not be forced onto a server because other people want to justify it's existence.
I'm sorry Ailie but I'm really am beginning to see why you have difficulties getting along with people. For the record we don't need you to justify our existence.
Amlici 50 Operative Onti 50 Scoundrel
Dalborra APAC

PurpleCliff
03.24.2013 , 09:29 PM | #3166
Enemies is such a strong word... I prefer 'people I just don't particularly like'. Yeah every server has them but there seems to be a higher proportion of them here for some reason... or maybe the low pop just makes them a lot more noticeable... either way, I'd rather just be rid of them.

But to think that BW would scrap APAC servers for me? Really when have I ever said that? No I just want the choice to play on the server of MY choice, because you know, it's my game experience afterall, I should be able to choose where I want to have it and not be forced onto a server because other people want to justify it's existence.

If there's no population for APAC as a result of people choosing what server they want to play on, then there is not enough support for an APAC server. Simple really.
The game has an ignore feature... isn't that enough?

I never knew random players could be annoying enough to make you not even want to be on the same server as them.
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon

darthnish
03.24.2013 , 10:53 PM | #3167
Quote: Originally Posted by Corsiero View Post
If I lose my names with a merge, Haulk will be very angry, and you don't want to see the Haulk angry.
ok hulk calm down now.

AIRCONGO
03.24.2013 , 11:01 PM | #3168

Are you afraid someone will gank you or something and ruin your immersion? As stated you can /ignore and move along.

Who don't you like? It's a game, you don't know the person personally. shouldn't come to "they should just be gotten rid of." I've seen your posts. You just come across as ignorant. That kid in kindergarten who always played the sweetheart on the outside and got to play with the cool toys but deep down was just evil manipulating people to their cause...is that RP enough for you? Do I qualify enough to be on the same server as you?
<JUST WAITIN FOR A MATE>
GÓllows / Myronreducto / Swolldaddy / Xilent
<Wrath of Xedrix>
Gall÷ws / FÓcebones / Swollows / Shackabrah

Knockerz
03.24.2013 , 11:12 PM | #3169
Funny that, considering I'm the one not having issues finding people to play with

Open transfers are the answer, everyone gets what they want. If APAC doesn't survive as a result, well thems the breaks
Allie is welcome on the harbinger. Yes, BW should give the option to transfer to whatever server people want right off the bat. There are still many characters of people stuck on servers they don't want to be on USA and European servers from the mega server mergers from a few months ago.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

elitenz
03.25.2013 , 01:14 AM | #3170
I hope they allow us to transfer off Oceanic.