Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Gree have invaded Dromund Kaas...?

YoshiRaphElan's Avatar


YoshiRaphElan
03.24.2013 , 12:17 PM | #1
I was leveling my Agent earlier today and came to the quest where the paranoid Captain sends you to find the Kubaz. I went into the area where the Kubaz are (the one with the ruined monument or whatever) and to my surprise, there were four level 12 elite droids (enemy) guarding a single level 50 champion (ally). What is this?

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
03.24.2013 , 12:24 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
I was leveling my Agent earlier today and came to the quest where the paranoid Captain sends you to find the Kubaz. I went into the area where the Kubaz are (the one with the ruined monument or whatever) and to my surprise, there were four level 12 elite droids (enemy) guarding a single level 50 champion (ally). What is this?
It's the Gree Relay mission, for Imperials it includes DK, Tatooine, Alderaan, Quesh, Hoth and Voss.

At the end of it you get a pet (mini Gree droid), purple reputation trophy and a Helix. It's one time only though, so you can only do it once per toon. It's really easy, except the Voss droids are tuned for someone wearing Columi so you might want to group up if you're still rocking your free Tionese set (I think it's because those are level 47 and so their attacks don't miss level 50 toons).
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

YoshiRaphElan's Avatar


YoshiRaphElan
03.24.2013 , 12:30 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
It's the Gree Relay mission, for Imperials it includes DK, Tatooine, Alderaan, Quesh, Hoth and Voss.

At the end of it you get a pet (mini Gree droid), purple reputation trophy and a Helix. It's one time only though, so you can only do it once per toon. It's really easy, except the Voss droids are tuned for someone wearing Columi so you might want to group up if you're still rocking your free Tionese set (I think it's because those are level 47 and so their attacks don't miss level 50 toons).
The Gree Relay mission is acquired where?

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
03.24.2013 , 12:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
The Gree Relay mission is acquired where?
From a droid inside the Grey Secant. I haven't tried picking the mission up on a level 45 toon, but I think that level 45 is the prerequisite for picking it up.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

YoshiRaphElan's Avatar


YoshiRaphElan
03.24.2013 , 12:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
From a droid inside the Grey Secant. I haven't tried picking the mission up on a level 45 toon, but I think that level 45 is the prerequisite for picking it up.
Ah, okay. So you have to buy that pass to get into the Grey Secant, right? I haven't tried going in yet...to busy leveling my Agent.

HiltoftheDragon's Avatar


HiltoftheDragon
03.24.2013 , 01:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Ah, okay. So you have to buy that pass to get into the Grey Secant, right? I haven't tried going in yet...to busy leveling my Agent.
You must have newcomer status to get entry into the ship along with the pass you buy.
The Starkillerz Legacy
Creedess - 55 Assassin * Adea - 55 Marauder * Noliana - 55 Mercenary
Serinety - 55 Operative

YoshiRaphElan's Avatar


YoshiRaphElan
03.24.2013 , 02:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by HiltoftheDragon View Post
You must have newcomer status to get entry into the ship along with the pass you buy.
Thanks.