Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5 new levels ... How do you level

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
5 new levels ... How do you level

Jimbomer
03.22.2013 , 11:45 PM | #1
Well I have a question since I don't think it has been answered yet. So how will we get to level 55 if we choose not to pay for an expansion pack? Were will we get missions ? Do I have to PVP it out, or doing Black hole or whatever its called? I just don't see how people who didnt buy the expansion pack will get to level 55 .

spectreclees
03.22.2013 , 11:53 PM | #2
They won't. You have to purchase the expansion to have access to the new levels. It's not a free thing. The original SWTOR is free up to 50 however.

Jimbomer
03.23.2013 , 12:02 AM | #3
Its so dumb ... People who subscribed should get this for free and shouldn't have to pay 9 or whatever it cost to get the 5 new levels. Im already paying 15 bucks for a subscription. Whats next is it gonna cost money for a new update?? Such crap

spectreclees
03.23.2013 , 12:06 AM | #4
First mmo? Paying for levels is what other mmos do all the time. Regardless of what was said. It is an expansion now and will be deemed as one no matter how small or how much the cost. Nothing is free. 10 bucks is not that much and I'm on a tight budget.

Jimbomer
03.23.2013 , 12:10 AM | #5
Still dumb lol

spectreclees
03.23.2013 , 12:20 AM | #6
double post.

WaldoA
03.23.2013 , 07:50 AM | #7
I completely agree that there should be no cost, the 8~ I'm paying per month is already the largest monthly fee I've had to pay for an MMO, and let's be honest, SWTOR doesn't have all that much content yet. There's basically free to play, pay to play and either getting money off mum & dad to play/throw away money to play.
Assassin - 53 // Juggernaut - 50 // Vangaurd - 50 // Gaurdian - 51
Operative - 51 \\ Sorcerer - 50 \\ Sniper - 52 \\ Marauder - 46
Powertech - 47 // Assassin - 35 // Shadow - 36 // Sage - 37

Nothematic
03.23.2013 , 09:32 AM | #8
I find it incredibly ironic that people are moaning about a 5.99 expansion when all of WoW's have been 30+. More of the I WANT NOW GIVE IT TO ME mentality methinks.
Enaico - 55 Sorcerer | Zaland - 32 Shadow |
Enairo - 41 Sentinel |
[TOMB OF FREEDOM NADD]

Philastra
03.23.2013 , 11:26 AM | #9
that's like saying, why do I have to pay for gas, I bought the car...., beyond this doesn't belong in the CS forums for your game isn't the thing with an issue.
It only takes one candle to scare away the dark, or just hire a Bounty Hunter....

HiltoftheDragon
03.23.2013 , 02:32 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by WaldoA View Post
I completely agree that there should be no cost, the 8~ I'm paying per month is already the largest monthly fee I've had to pay for an MMO, and let's be honest, SWTOR doesn't have all that much content yet. There's basically free to play, pay to play and either getting money off mum & dad to play/throw away money to play.
What?

This is the largest pay to play youve even spent on an mmo per month? All mmos average 15 bucks a month. Tell me one thats less per month. Ive been playing mmo's for years and all of them were 15 bucks, thats it.

If your buying coins to buy cartel items then thats your choice. Please dont blame the price for a sub fee to play a game as a reason that an expansion should be free. If you want free expansions then go play eve.
The Starkillerz Legacy
Creedess - 55 Assassin * Adea - 55 Marauder * Noliana - 55 Mercenary
Serinety - 55 Operative