Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Invisible helmet glitch still not fixed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Invisible helmet glitch still not fixed?

jcbsitler
03.23.2013 , 11:54 AM | #1
I waited for the latest update and my helmet is still invisible. (even with my toggle invisible helmet off) And still they didnt do anything....

Nel-Luc
03.23.2013 , 12:11 PM | #2
I've noticed this same issue, but only on a few helmets, not every one. It seem like the bug is not listed in the "Known Bugs" thread. I would suggest you create a bug report. Keep in mind bug reports get sent straight to QA and you will not get a response. Another option would to make a ticket under the item/loot tag and tell them what exact item it is. I'll make a ticket too for the helm I have that does not show up too. If multiple people make tickets documenting the same issues it gets noticed faster. If one person makes the same ticket 5 or 6 times, then it just clogs up the support team.

Tatile
03.23.2013 , 12:19 PM | #3
Is this the Trooper Helmet Bug? Because I believe they're working on that (unless I'm confusing this with the Hoods and Helmets issue), but they've said they can only really fix a certain number in a upcoming patch and that the Known Issues will be updated with the still-broken ones.

That being said, this week's two patches were to address the Ilum Boosting issues, not general bug fixes. Look for Tuesday's maintenance, which I believe is 1.7.3, for bug fixes to non-Double Exp weekend things.

jcbsitler
03.23.2013 , 01:55 PM | #4
Yeah its the trooper helmet. the same one from my profile pic

Lcamaral
03.26.2013 , 08:22 PM | #5
Ive opened a ticket for it when it happend and it was closed the same day without ANY explanation.
Now, 2 patches after it is still not fixed... very annoying!

MikeTheDuke
03.26.2013 , 08:35 PM | #6
Tried the repair option? I have seen it work as files can become corrupted.
I post about Star Wars on my blog. Check it out
http://xnagamedeveloper.wordpress.co...ory/star-wars/
MikeDodgers @YouTube