Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error C6

drenge
03.23.2013 , 11:28 AM | #1
When I load up the game and click play after the launcher, a black screen happens and it says an internal error has happened. It says its error C6. It says couldn't find enough space and I need at least 2 gig, I checked and have over 100 gigs. I already have done repair launcher and fix launcher multiple times but it still does the same thing. Ive tried for a while to do this and could use some help. Also this first happened yesterday and earlier yesterday and for a long time I have been playing the game perfectly and have had not much troubles. I haven't installed any new things and haven't done anything so this just happened randomly. I would really appreciate some help, Thanks

Nel-Luc
03.23.2013 , 12:27 PM | #2
I've seen this issue a few times before, here is a past answer from customer service on the same issue:

Quote: Originally Posted by Lsheistaon View Post
Hi TibeeriusWolf,

Can you please navigate to the game folder, and from there to the swtor folder. In here, please find the DiskCacheArena File, and delete it (it's about 1GB is size). Then please play the game again to see if the issue persists.

Thanks.

drenge
03.23.2013 , 12:39 PM | #3
Hey I tried that but it said It is being used by another person or program. so I can't delete it, Do you know what to do to delete it?

Nel-Luc
03.23.2013 , 12:43 PM | #4
You have to make sure SWTOR is not running when you try to delete it. This includes the launcher. Press ALT+CTRL+Delete to see of a ghost copy of swtor.exe or launcher.exe is running.

drenge
03.23.2013 , 12:52 PM | #5
Hey thanks. I think this helped.