Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

new Lv 50 Sorcerer help (better gear)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor > Sorcerer
new Lv 50 Sorcerer help (better gear)

Colonel_Shin
03.22.2013 , 05:50 PM | #1
hello guys! i just became a level 50 a few days ago and i was wonder how to get better gear so i can do better in pvp matches. i got my first tionese set and so i thought i was going to be so awesome because it kicked the butt out of my original set so i tried pvp but my goodness lv 50 unranked is sooo much tougher then normal 10-49 o.o (DUH). everyone has like 18k+ and kicking butt while i have barley 14k and lost every match and each time they all blame me for the lame gear and and being bad healer......so i really want to get better gear but idk how or were to get them at. I see pvp gear at the fleet but i dont have enough warzone points in getting the armor so whats the easiest way to get better gear so i can rock in pvp matches(and well anything else in general lol...)?

Joefjr
03.23.2013 , 03:14 AM | #2
Go to the PvP terminal at fleet and log the mission iirc "New Tech" or "Advanced Gear" turn it into the drop box next to it and collect the set that pertains to your role. You get a free full PvP set and i mean full every slot, its a tad better than the tion set. But a lot better for you PvP wise.
"If you rolled an operative to pick a stealth class, you picked the wrong one." - GeoLager