Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Account is blocked from purchasing AGAIN!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Account is blocked from purchasing AGAIN!!!!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheKingsVillian
03.22.2013 , 09:59 AM | #11
That is not good enough BEESODD, but thank you for a least replying......

With double xp starting very soon i was on my way to buy 11000CC worth of gear for a new toon.

This NEW error as you can see we are BOTH having the dead same error, needs to be fixed.

Have a look at how much ive spent BEESODD, you really want to lose that type of customer.............

TheKingsVillian
03.22.2013 , 10:14 AM | #12
Not to mention you have just stopped me from getting champion status with the contraband resale corp.......Which i thought was implemented to give back to the high paying customer.......Lies.

If this isnt fixed ill be seeking legal advice on how to recoup money spent with your company for a failure to deliver a payed service. And basically running a SCAM

KrizDaWiz
03.22.2013 , 10:17 AM | #13
^ Doesn't work.

03/20/2013 STAR WARS - WWW.SWTOR.COM SUBMISSIONS U USA 840 - Purchase with AVS

(2 Days Ago)

03/18/2013 STAR WARS - WWW.SWTOR.COM SUBMISSIONS U USA 840 - Purchase with AVS

(4 Days Ago)

I called 3 times. Even sent my ID to them and everything.
Download the instrumental album "The Sith Code" by Darth Krazer (me) TODAY!
http://www.datpiff.com/Darth-Krazer-...pe.595107.html

JuliusStrax
03.22.2013 , 10:26 AM | #14
Dude...... chill. Beessod can't do anything according to his post. What my anger is deals with the situation that I'm getting this same error again as when my account was shut down for purchases in the past made too frequently in a short time period. After having gotten things resolved from being on the phone with the customer service, everything worked fine. However I'm trying to report the entries into my account ledger that I believe has caused this error to come about again... I didn't try to renew of purchase 6 subscriptions on the same day, nor did I purchase a security key 5 times in the same day. I believe these entries are the source of the issue with my account being once again, locked from purchases, and strongly believe this is a system glitch on their end, which needs to be resolved. I've not violated the 5 purchases per day limit.... last time I bought any cartel coins (or anything) was on 3/15, and only one set of coins. This is someting the billing department needs to investigate and remedy so that I can have the freedom of making purchases again.

HOWEVER...... If I find that I'm going to be required to fax in or mail a photo ID of myself with personal info in order to get this issue resolved which is clearly something that happened with EA/BW/ accounting dept., that will NOT happen. I'm not going to put my personal information in the mail to verify who I am for an issue that was not my fault or design, and definately not over a game. And as for the automated system issue, well, that's on them.

In short, the system locked out my account, due to multiple ledger entries from end. There is nothing wrong with my payment capability. It needs to be fixed, and my account restored to proper working order, or I will no longer participate in this situation, and will cease my subscription. It's a damned shame it had to be Star Wars.

Digiart
03.22.2013 , 10:50 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi guys,

Unfortunately, other than gathering data and escalating as needed, I can't directly intervene in billing issues of this nature. The way forward on this is to wait over 24 hours between attempts, or contact us again.

Sorry that I can't do more for you on this, and for the inconvenience caused.
First Beesodd I'm NOT blaming you, but someone needs to get a message to BW senior administration that the billing department is requesting forms of identification that NO person in their right mind should ever mail to another person or company for fear of identity theft. I could not believe that your 2nd level customer service rep. said the billing won't even open or look at tickets on this issue without passport or DL.

[edit] is this who we have to call to get this resolved, this is a question NOT a threat?

This Business is not BBB Accredited
Electronic Arts, Inc. (Headquarters)
Find a Location
Phone: (650) 628-1500
Fax: (650) 628-14702 Harrison St. #350, San Francisco, CA 94105
http://www.ea.com

[Edit] this is good...

77 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 26 closed in last 12 months

Complaint Type
Total Closed Complaints

Advertising / Sales Issues 23
Billing / Collection Issues 4
Problems with Product / Service 50
Delivery Issues 0
Guarantee / Warranty Issues 0
Total Closed Complaints 77

TheKingsVillian
03.22.2013 , 11:08 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JuliusStrax View Post
It's a damned shame it had to be Star Wars.
This is the worst part for me too. The only reason i started down this mmo path was to play swtor. I dont want to leave but im slowly being forced to by the thing thats meant to be saving this game, THE CARTEL MARKET.

I was quite happy to help fund the game through CM purchases, but i cant support a business that treats its paying customers this way. Its a damm hard call, and TBH only hard to make because its star wars.

TheKingsVillian
03.22.2013 , 12:50 PM | #17
So is anything happening still getting this error after you servers came back up....
I should'nt have to get the same problem fixed TWICE.

TheKingsVillian
03.23.2013 , 12:39 AM | #18
I really cant handle this bioware, how can you treat you loyal high paying customers this way.

You've destroyed my plans for this weekend, and taken any enjoyment i was getting from this game away.
(I wanted to start some new toons and kit them out with cartel items, and get some to 20 with the double xp)

And now what, you want me to CALL YOU, AGAIN. Bad business practices, indeed. Just fix YOUR problem. The amount of evidence on this webpage is enough to have a class action lawsuit started against you.

PS
Thanks for screwing Aussie players to the MAX.
-Server down times always in our peak.
-No local help line, even though there are plenty of Ea offices in Australia.
-No plans on helping 3 dead servers which have population issuse's. (We are being made to re roll to make your grubby pockets deeper. SICK)

TheKingsVillian
03.23.2013 , 01:03 AM | #19
Well you've managed to keep me subbed and loyal for a little bit longer, I love SW and dont want to leave because of something this silly.
It seems that my cartel coin purchases are going through today. So have another shot today and see what happens OP

A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU, TO BEESODD, AND TO ANYONE THAT HELPED FIX THIS ERROR.

MATTYBE
03.23.2013 , 04:19 AM | #20
I've waited several days since my last one came up with an error.

I've also put in 2 tickets IN-GAME and both times the tickets have been closed with no responce.

Not happy with this at all.