Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you get an rp signature in your forum signature?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
How do you get an rp signature in your forum signature?

Forgon
05.07.2012 , 09:10 PM | #1
Simple as that. I made this rp signature with an enjin.com template and a few screenshots I had of my character. After all the work and editing I did to make it, I just realized I do not know how to add the pic to my signature here on the forums. I have tried searching and looking it up so I must have done something wrong to have not found anything helpful to the situation. Can anyone help label the process on how to do this? Here is the image (credits to enjin.com for their templates). I figured the size might need to be adjusted. Same with showing pics in forum posts. I am not as tech savvy as I would like to be.

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/w...iSignature.jpg
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Z-ToXiN
05.07.2012 , 11:07 PM | #2
I dont think its possible to have pictures in your signature here...
ADRAAJ SHI'KARI ARRIAN
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // #GearRequirementForSolos

Forgon
05.08.2012 , 04:24 PM | #3
If so, that is a shame. I could have sworn I saw those rpc sigs in forum signatures at least before launch.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Shurroth
03.22.2013 , 06:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post

You can't add it to your default signature, but you could keep that link in image brackets (replace url with img in the link) and manually add it to your posts, like so...

That said, you'll want to save it as png format and size it down a little from what you have above. So far as I can tell so far, only photobucket works for this.

Nydus
04.03.2013 , 02:27 PM | #5
It ain't easy out there being an Imp. aahahhaha..

Well played.

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)

ROOKIEjedi
05.05.2013 , 07:07 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Shurroth View Post
You can't add it to your default signature, but you could keep that link in image brackets (replace url with img in the link) and manually add it to your posts, like so...

That said, you'll want to save it as png format and size it down a little from what you have above. So far as I can tell so far, only photobucket works for this.
can you explain this in more detail i dont understand fully.