Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 50 in lowbie WZ

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Level 50 in lowbie WZ

psandak
03.22.2013 , 10:42 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoofa View Post
Because what they should be doing is remaining in the WZ and getting themselves killed over and over again for the enjoyment of some idiot who feels its excellent to exploit a bug?

Personally I'd urge all players to quit if a lvl 50 appeared in the low PVP. So that their one and only attempt to be god of the WZ was over after about 30 seconds.
But that is not the case. You quit and someone else joins completely unaware of the situation.

abhaxus
03.22.2013 , 10:56 AM | #12
Abhaxus - Sorc heal/dps | Op-haxus - op heals | Buubi'sett - PT | Snugglenaut - Jugg hybrid | Wayward'son - sniper | Abhaxuus - Mara | Weezles - Scoundrel | A▀haxus - Sage | Spankasin - tankasin | A▀hole - Commando

iphobia
03.22.2013 , 11:11 AM | #13
I did this with my Shadow.
Had a full Set of WH (incl. Offhand) and the rest was Level 49 blue.
Demolished those guys with 4k+ Hits while having 20k HP.
After like 2 minutes they just started to run for their lifes when they saw me, even if they were 3 and I on my own.
Was a pretty funny game.
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I had a 48 pocket heal with me.
http://i.imgur.com/AVXAA40.jpg
Serious world PvP yo!

RyanReagan
03.22.2013 , 11:16 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoofa View Post
Because what they should be doing is remaining in the WZ and getting themselves killed over and over again for the enjoyment of some idiot who feels its excellent to exploit a bug?.
You should quit every time you're going to lose.....
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.▓ <Infinite Darkness>

Glacor
03.22.2013 , 05:30 PM | #15
I actually did this on my jugg. I got recruit gear from the outlaw den chests scattered about. Did the daily, did not get my XP, then accepted in a WZ and dinged 50 there. Was quite a bit of fun haha