Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel: First Look Video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rise of the Hutt Cartel: First Look Video
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

chuixupu
03.01.2013 , 04:56 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by tzagheru View Post
at least try to give the man honest facts.

its 1 new abilty per advanced class not abilities, 1 shared story not class stories, 1 new operation and the same old flashpoints raised for lvl 55.

not gonna judge your gaming standards but this sure looks like a DLC to me.
Let's clarify those facts a bit more. It's not 1 shared story, it's two - one Imperial side, one Republic side. And when I say "abilities" I'm talking about everyone in general. Keep in mind any future content updates for level 55 will also require you to have ROTHC. They already mentioned there is another operation being worked on that will be released soon after (The Dread Masters one mentioned back in the early leaks, I assume).

Heh, didn't I even say "DLC?" My MMO gaming standards have unfortunately been mostly set by 7 years of WoW, so probably not very high.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

SickTag
03.01.2013 , 06:39 PM | #142
Meh. It looks okay I guess. Doesn't look like a real expansion pack still... just seems to lack the depth.

sandisrd
03.05.2013 , 04:02 PM | #144
Hi,

NOT just new planet and new quests, but THERE will be a huge detailed new planet with lots of new incredible locations to explore and quest most likely will be really good with lots of deep lore and achievements, I can't wait for this new digital expansions, I hate wen people pretending to be so smart saying ''Ooo I don't like this and that!'', go and make something like this......Aa I remember you don't know how!.....

Thank you Bioware and LucasArts!...
Collector's edition owner
''Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The force shall free me''...

tzagheru
03.05.2013 , 05:15 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by sandisrd View Post
Hi,

NOT just new planet and new quests, but THERE will be a huge detailed new planet with lots of new incredible locations to explore and quest most likely will be really good with lots of deep lore and achievements, I can't wait for this new digital expansions, I hate wen people pretending to be so smart saying ''Ooo I don't like this and that!'', go and make something like this......Aa I remember you don't know how!.....

Thank you Bioware and LucasArts!...
good to know you are not even pretending

Gawlron
03.05.2013 , 08:41 PM | #146

I'm looking forward to killing every single Hutt I find.
CE VIP
Emotion, yet peace; Ignorance, yet knowledge; Passion, yet serenity; Chaos, yet harmony; Death, yet the Force.

lord_zanna
03.12.2013 , 10:00 AM | #147
I like how it looks!

Luzafcorsair
03.14.2013 , 03:40 AM | #148
I hope Bioware add few more new crystals like from force unleased 1 and 2 the unstable crystals be cool. just an idea so please no bad talk of it just idea i like put out there oh btw and the gear from star wars force unleased 1 and 2 and hope they open couple new servers up even if your running a top end pc or a low end pc there bad lag spikes popping up more with new servers added puts less lag for people playing merging servers put more stress on one server making people upset over lag spikes after each updates or daily bases.

skarvika
03.22.2013 , 12:13 PM | #149
Hey, sorry if this question has already been answered, but does anyone know how many hours of playtime this expansion will add?
Caesus | Lvl 55 | Sith Marauder | Begeren Colony