Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This is flat out ridiculous. BW, Compensate you're subscribers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
This is flat out ridiculous. BW, Compensate you're subscribers

Jarnaktane
03.22.2013 , 12:02 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Tachenko_Yuri View Post
/sarcasm OMG I 'VE BEEN AWAY FROM TOR THE LAST 40 MINUTES I'M GONNA SHOOT MYSELF, I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE OH MY GOD THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING IN PRIME TIME NOOOO /sarcasm off

get a grip lads.
******, but at least you are a humorous honest ******

Slicksteezin
03.22.2013 , 12:02 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
This thread reminds me of another game I used to play, Phantasy Star Universe.

Whenever the servers went down, basically everyone called for "compensation", claiming how it was "unfair" when they couldn't get on the game for a few hours per week.

We don't need compensation. Bioware are probably fixing a bug, that people like you complain endlessly about for them to fix, and now you complain when they actually do get around to fixing something.

If you aren't happy about the way the game is, un-subscribe, I'm sure Bioware/EA will miss your $15 a month, and they'll throw endless amounts of Cartel Coins at you until you come back.
Thanks for the laugh. I needed it

Pingonaut
03.22.2013 , 12:02 PM | #173
We don't need compensation. Bioware are probably fixing a bug, that people like you complain endlessly about for them to fix, and now you complain when they actually do get around to fixing something.
Exactly. BioWare gets complaints for everything they do, there's always going to be someone who won't like it.

DarthPlaqueStorm
03.22.2013 , 12:02 PM | #174
When are servers coming back online?
I'm freaking tired of waiting. I'm paying money to play this game and... I CAN'T PLAY THE GAME!!!!

I ask for Complimentary Cartel Coins for making us wait :P

DragonFlyM
03.22.2013 , 12:03 PM | #175
This thread reminds me of another game I used to play, Phantasy Star Universe.

Whenever the servers went down, basically everyone called for "compensation", claiming how it was "unfair" when they couldn't get on the game for a few hours per week.

If you aren't happy about the way the game is, un-subscribe, I'm sure Bioware/EA will miss your $15 a month, and they'll throw endless amounts of Cartel Coins at you until you come back.
if i knew about this "bug" on ilum i'd have 3 lvl 50's by now XD

mandoforlife
03.22.2013 , 12:04 PM | #176
This thread is the epitome of entitlement. I'm a subscriber, and I don't feel like BW owes me anything. I'd rather they take their time to get things right than to just say "oh well".
Vamark Skirata 55 Mercenary <Meet Killface>
Sirsuitntie Sorcerer - Jatne Operative - Zaavar Assassin - Alsaire Marauder
The Bastion

Pingonaut
03.22.2013 , 12:04 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by Slicksteezin View Post
Thanks for the laugh. I needed it
I don't see how insulting any post that disagrees with your idea helps the situation. They don't need to compensate people for every maintenance to fix bugs (making the game more playable or playable at all for some people.)

Slicksteezin
03.22.2013 , 12:07 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by Pingonaut View Post
Exactly. BioWare gets complaints for everything they do, there's always going to be someone who won't like it.
Ah you are so right! ..Since BW gets complaints SO MUCH, that must mean only one thing - No complaint is ever a valid one because everyone does it, therefore i'm going to hop into my fanboi shoes and try to counter everyone who protests against the almighty EAware!

lol seriously though. My advice to you, go back to school and take some business classes so you can learn the meaning of the term "customer service".

Jasuke
03.22.2013 , 12:07 PM | #179
My biggest issues is that they are doing this during the Double XP weekend. I get that bugs occur and maintenance happens. However doing it during this weekend is guaranteed to piss off some customers. I just hope they tack on extra time to the Double XP. That would be enought 'compensation' for me.

ObiJuanCanoli
03.22.2013 , 12:08 PM | #180
I got it worse than all you complainers. I just the other day renewed my subscription after not playing for months. I'm still in the starter zone cuz I haven't had a chance to play much yet. I'm on call at work and literally be called in at any minute and not get to play today. I was hoping to play a little this morning... but you know what, the world doesn't revolve around me and I get over it. Also this is nothing compared to the SimCity fiasco/nightmare. Wasted 70 bucks on that game because they straight up lied about its capabilities.