Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Spoiler] Last inquisitor fight with Thanaton

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[Spoiler] Last inquisitor fight with Thanaton

ayrxsolell
02.16.2012 , 12:20 PM | #31
I hit 50 just before this fight and was playing Sorc (hybrid spec). Went in with an ungeared Xalek (He just had his basic starter gear on). He died early into the fight since I was too lazy to heal him.
Used 1 dark heal and 2 medpacs (was too lazy to heal myself) for whole fight. Rest of the fight was just slowing him so he couldn't touch me with any melee attacks when his ranged attacks were interrupted and/or on CD. Saved my interrupts for non-aoe dmg skills and just kept moving to stay out of the aoe dmg. Kept Force Speed on CD throughout the fight to avoid aoe dmg and kept my shield up every time the debuff wore off.
It's more or less about keeping yourself mobile throughout the fight as a sorc. Can't say much for assassins since I don't have one. If his aoe's are hitting you, even if you're no where near them, then all I can say is it's a recent bug since I didn't have that problem when I fought him.

Glamscum
02.16.2012 , 02:48 PM | #32
Assassin deception specced, had talos with me to heal me, and kited him around the room and interupted him all the time, took about ~15 min at lvl 47 ;P

curryt
03.22.2013 , 09:51 AM | #33
Or you can just drag him back to the 2 apprentices by the elevator. They'll bash him to death quick. Learned this while trying to kite him around.

kojottt
09.15.2013 , 04:35 AM | #34
I just did it with dps spec and Xalek as a companion. Despite using heroic moment - I had always more than 75% health and Xalek didn't went below 50%. I used full 47lev blue gear on 49 lev. Just interrupt and that's all.

Maudril
09.23.2013 , 03:18 AM | #35
Necro much?

Anyway managed to beat him as a TankSin with Ashara on the second try... As a level 52. Tried it again with my main 5 peices (Chest, legs, hands, wrists, legs, belt) in rating 140 mods from the Makeb vendor, then won.
Did it on a heals sorc, cake.

It seems that the class bosses favor one AC. Zash was hard as an assassin, Cake as a Sorc. Same with Thanaton.

Draahg on Corellia was hard as a Tank Jugg, damn near unbeatable on a Marauder. Almost the same with Baras, but he was facerolly easy as a Jugg, whereas it seems EVERY time I am on Korriban a Marauder needs help with his boss because he OSK's them with Voice of the Emperor.