Gree even XP Exploit fix FAILED!!!!!

Hizoka

SOme people just don't get it. Without the bolster than CANNOT gain fast XP as a low level. The will get virtually no xp grouped with 50s that are killing the stuff. PowerLEveling has never been exploiting. This bolster issue in Ilum was something they didn't expect. It is fixed now so no more uber leveling for lowbies. Those who say it isn't fixed are idiots.

No. You don't get it and it would seem that you are the idiot in question. I took my level 33 to Ilum and went from 5.5k HP to 12k HP. The bolster still works. I was getting 515 XP for standard/weak mob kills while soloing. NOT FIXED.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No. You don't get it and it would seem that you are the idiot in question. I took my level 33 to Ilum and went from 5.5k HP to 12k HP. The bolster still works. I was getting 515 XP for standard/weak mob kills while soloing. NOT FIXED.

At this point, if it truly is still working, its considered part of the game until they take it out. I have no qualms with people grinding on mobs, bolster or not. Apparently neither does bioware.

+9000

i mean, i dc about the ilum grinding (which got to be the most boring thing i ever experience imo)

i can power lvling simply by doing pvp (which IS A FASTER WAY TO GRIND) with double xp+max legacy+major exp booster.

i dont see how what other idiots do has to do with you

Pvp is not faster, i got to lvl 50 on my sent in 20 hrs played time. Beat that through pvp.

Edited by Soapland

Most people who oppose Illum power leveling fall under this category:

"wow, that's a really good efficient method of earning experience, but I can't be bothered to do it myself. It's too repetitive, boring. So, since I can't bring myself to take advantage of it, I'll make sure no one else is able to use this method."

They are too lazy to do it themselves, they go out of their way to ruin it for smarter players who actually have the patience.

Might be wrong here but the patch is related to double xp which as not started yet. Starts at (All Double XP Weekends begin Fridays at 1:00PM CDT / 6:00PM GMT and end Mondays at 2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GMT.)

I took ot that the bolster that kicks in at 6pm gmt for me would not kick in on ilum

Bolster will stop working when double xp starts. So right now you get your bolster till 2pm EST when i believe double xp starts. So for all you ppl who thinks this "fix" isnt in place you should learn to read and comprehend what they have said.

The fix goes into effect when you get the gold bar of XP.

/thread

At this point, if it truly is still working, its considered part of the game until they take it out. I have no qualms with people grinding on mobs, bolster or not. Apparently neither does bioware.

I agree 100%. I don't think it is wise for people to do this on your first toon, but I'm working on my 6th 50. I have no interest in seeing the Bounty Hunter storyline for a second time (did it originally on a Merc, but now I'm leveling my PT). So I love that there is a fast and easy way for me to get my toon to 50.

To the people in this thread who say the power levelers are lazy: No one doing this is lazy. If you think this is lazy, then you have no business leveling a toon during double XP weekend. As I stated above, I'm working on my 6th 50. I'm a grinder. I appreciate getting some help. That doesn't make me lazy.

Personally, I hope the fix continues to fail. There wasn't a problem to begin with.

Q F E!!!!

If you don't like it, go do your solo questing. If people want to use an ALTERNATE method of grinding, let em. It doesn't effect ANYONE negatively.

Bolster will stop working when double xp starts. So right now you get your bolster till 2pm EST when i believe double xp starts. So for all you ppl who thinks this "fix" isnt in place you should learn to read and comprehend what they have said.

The fix goes into effect when you get the gold bar of XP.

/thread

I think you have reading comprehension issues. Show me in the patch notes where is says "bolster stops working at 2pm." Spoiler alert... you won't find it. Quit talking out of your ***.

The butthurt is strong in this tread.

The OP is feeling foolish that he didn't think to hit Illum at lvl 1 on friday night, with his xp booster stim, and char perk, and make lvl 50 by saturday morning.

Boo. Hoo.

Also note, to all those who say 'your gear will suck at lvl 50 if you use this trick'....

Free comms give you a perfectly good set of tionese when you reach 50.

Also note, to all those who say 'oh, they'll suck at 50...'

Most of these people are doing alts. How do you think they knew about the Ilum event in the first place.

Why don't you just play the game, and let everyone else do their own thing.

Most of these people are doing alts. How do you think they knew about the Ilum event in the first place.

Ding ding ding!

Exactly. The cry babies and whiners don't seem to realize that many of us have already played EVERY class story.

We have seen every speck of content in this game. XP farming on ilum doesnt hurt anybody. No need to QQ.

I think you have reading comprehension issues. Show me in the patch notes where is says "bolster stops working at 2pm." Spoiler alert... you won't find it. Quit talking out of your ***.

No it doesn't say it in the patch notes, and it think that is there problem. But from my understanding for Eric's original post is that they are planning on "fixing" this when double xp start and thats when Bolster will be taken away. Given the fact that it hasnt started yet bolster hasnt been disabled.

Double XP starts at 2pm EST, watch it disappear then.

No it doesn't say it in the patch notes, and it think that is there problem. But from my understanding for Eric's original post is that they are planning on "fixing" this when double xp start and thats when Bolster will be taken away. Given the fact that it hasnt started yet bolster hasnt been disabled.

This is what I would expect tbh. I think it's far too early to claim there's a "bug" right now.

This.

BW, for the love of my sanity, can I please have my own private forums so that I can procrastinate from doing my job in peace? I would be happy to just post & reply to my own threads. Trust me, the voices in my head make more sense than any of the QQ'ers in this thread or in the 600 barber-shop QQ threads.

lol :jawa_biggrin:

You win the thread.

The butthurt is strong in this tread.

The OP is feeling foolish that he didn't think to hit Illum at lvl 1 on friday night, with his xp booster stim, and char perk, and make lvl 50 by saturday morning.

Boo. Hoo.

Also note, to all those who say 'your gear will suck at lvl 50 if you use this trick'....

Free comms give you a perfectly good set of tionese when you reach 50.

Also note, to all those who say 'oh, they'll suck at 50...'

^ winning - I would like to buy you a beverage of your choice.

Hey folks,

We are aware of this and looking into it. Thanks!

-eric

Honestly Eric, look on Monday...you guys have a lot on your plate today as it is and you've all worked hard this whole week...take it easy today. Look on Monday ;)