Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Jedi Covenant


rlamela's Avatar


rlamela
03.20.2013 , 11:07 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Edgeup View Post
So I fully geared augmented war hero gear and elite belt bracers in about 3 days I don't even play much.I tend to stay on my pub toon on jc but would love to play on my sin more just utterly sucks pugging with no healer a majority of the time and running into teams with 2 or more heals. the only time I see healers on imp side is when I play my Op.
Like I said i just made the switch back over to my Sorcerer. granted its just a small sample but I basically put same output as I do on my Sage. went 9-5 in the 14 warzones I played in. Quit 7 before they started. On my sage I will usually go like 10-4 and I'd quit around 7 to 9 warzones before they start. The no healer warzones go both way. Many warzones where my dps sage is my teams only healer. So honestly if you want to play your assassin more I'd say just do it. Until 2.0 goes live I will only be playing my Sorcerer and Commando.

Jenna'syyde

MicFree's Avatar


MicFree
03.20.2013 , 11:16 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Edgeup View Post
So I fully geared augmented war hero gear and elite belt bracers in about 3 days I don't even play much.I tend to stay on my pub toon on jc but would love to play on my sin more just utterly sucks pugging with no healer a majority of the time and running into teams with 2 or more heals. the only time I see healers on imp side is when I play my Op.
There seems to be alot of healers from the warzones I've been in. Rarely have i gone into a warzone and i was the only healer

HuaRya's Avatar


HuaRya
03.21.2013 , 04:53 PM | #53
Great topic and yes the server is completely lopsided. What you are probably seeing now is the folks that enjoy pvp but gave up on imp side thus the glut in pub vs pub matches. My pub toons are now better geared than the imp ones I started months before in pvp mainly because you cannot complete weeklies in time. And even when you do achieve the best gear it doesn't really matter on the imp side because few even have war hero.

Imps will almost always play pub teams while pubs will more often play other pubs. Nearly all the skilled imp guilds (4?) haven't played in the last month or so and the new players fizzle out.

Here is the Challenge: Any pub side jC players think they are really good at PVP? Then by all means start playing imp side.

foxmob's Avatar


foxmob
03.21.2013 , 05:10 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by HuaRya View Post

Here is the Challenge: Any pub side jC players think they are really good at PVP? Then by all means start playing imp side.

you say that if they don't already.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

KhalDrogoe's Avatar


KhalDrogoe
03.22.2013 , 05:45 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by HuaRya View Post
Great topic and yes the server is completely lopsided. What you are probably seeing now is the folks that enjoy pvp but gave up on imp side thus the glut in pub vs pub matches. My pub toons are now better geared than the imp ones I started months before in pvp mainly because you cannot complete weeklies in time. And even when you do achieve the best gear it doesn't really matter on the imp side because few even have war hero.

Imps will almost always play pub teams while pubs will more often play other pubs. Nearly all the skilled imp guilds (4?) haven't played in the last month or so and the new players fizzle out.
Well, I don't really have a problem completing weekly on Imp side. I would also argue that a lot of the Corns are playing alts and not their mains in PvP anymore.

But I do agree that 95% of the imp pugs are terrible PvP'ers, and it does make it more challenging to face an entire team of geared pubs, when all you have to work with is 2-3 optimized EWH folks and the rest in recruit/WH mixtures.

If paid transfers ever come, JC is going to be in even worse shape than it already is... just saying.