Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Loss???

Blitz-wing
03.22.2013 , 12:26 AM | #1
How is that a loss???
http://i.imgur.com/cSej0YK.jpg

cabled
03.22.2013 , 12:51 AM | #2
i misread.
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

Blitz-wing
03.22.2013 , 01:04 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by cabled View Post
why not? as I interpret it, they had one turret, you had none... or did i mis-read something?
Yea, My Team is Green. We got the Turrent

OwenBrooks
03.22.2013 , 01:08 AM | #4
In a tie isn't the winner random ? Hopefully CS can comment

Edit - Found this from 12 months ago, not sure if it still applies as I do not do these warzones. seems then its not who has a turret at the end but the most turrets for the longest ?

In the Alderaan Warzone players start out on troop transports above the planet and they fly to the ground on speeder bikes. The objective is to destroy the enemy team's transport, which is done by taking control of the laser turrets on the battlefield. There are 3 turrets, and when your team takes control of one it begins to fire on the enemy transport. Subsequently, the team that holds the most turrets the longest will be victorious.

Rhysling
03.22.2013 , 05:03 AM | #5
Its because the match ended early due to not enough players. Both sides got a Defeat

Redron
03.22.2013 , 05:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhysling View Post
Its because the match ended early due to not enough players. Both sides got a Defeat
Wrong. Pubs won, see those 6 medals on each?
It's indeed annoying as hell when a team with 2-3 players gets a win agains whole group when they actually did NOTHING at all. Same story on Novare , you're getting 1 or 2 turrets for those 30 seconds, or do some damage\kill some people from opposing underfilled team & you're losing.
Murderiser with flaming soul