Sniper Vs. Operative w/ HK-51 companion??

JuanFernandez

I am almost done with the HK-51 questline. I am definitely going Agent not just because of the story that I heard good things about but because I love the mechanics of both but here is my dilemma. I havent got far in both and I am planning to start from scratch. My question is with the HK-51, that I hear is so overpowered, which would be the ideal advanced class for SOLOING H2+, MAYBE H4+ and PVP... PLUS champions in between??:D:D:D:D:D

I think an operative would be best. Most likely you will need at least some form of healing in order to do heroics solo and an operative can provide that. As a sniper I solo all of the 50 heroics (except for section x because it isn't possible) but I have to use Dr. Lokin.

My operative is now on tatooine and with HK i've soloed all the h4 so far. Easily too. Makes a good duo since he is an heavy armor dps pretty much, and can take a beating. He won't make much aoe threat but he reduces pack rather fast so you can just heal yourself.

You power lies not in particular companion, but in a fact of having companion, e.g. legacy skills.

From general point of view, ability of heal plays tremenduosly big role in soloing something, with sniper it will be harder but doable.

Edited by BambulaGTS