Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Round-Up: March 21st, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Round-Up: March 21st, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
03.21.2013 , 03:45 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

You can also PM me any nominations!

Thanks!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

StrEdgeViper
03.21.2013 , 04:24 PM | #2
why would you post this if its already over.....january 2013? all the ebon hawk stuff is over so why post it now....should have posted it in january so I would have known now its too late for anyone that reads this.

Mindsting
03.21.2013 , 05:42 PM | #3
Have a nomination I'll PM otherwise glad to see Community Round-Up back!
Consular - 55 Shadow
JediConsular on Twitch
Begeren Colony

HomicidalWhales
03.21.2013 , 06:07 PM | #4
I'd like to nominate this thread. 'Tis a bit recent, but I'd just like to share my creation with the rest of the community that didn't see it. It might even get them to watch the series, which I would recommend to any Star Wars fan!

Edit: It isn't SWTOR related, but perhaps you could add an "Et cetera" part for the community discussions and creations that don't have to do with SWTOR.

poterik
03.21.2013 , 10:31 PM | #5
I have some problem with operation quests. I cant get any of them (asatin eternity vault etc) I cant se the chance to talk with npcs at gav dragon. And if click on them they dont offer the quest. Im doing these quests for months. I reset my local phase. I dont have these quests at mission log. Thanks for the help.

LarryRow
03.21.2013 , 10:51 PM | #6
I like the direction the round-up has taken. Highlighting the more controversial "issue" threads is the right move.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

dipstik
03.21.2013 , 11:02 PM | #7
Yay it's back!

LordTargaryan
03.22.2013 , 04:03 AM | #8
hey just wondering how long do that patch's go for?

bloomfireblade
03.22.2013 , 05:07 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey everyone!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

You can also PM me any nominations!

Thanks!
the main problem you people have that you can't or are not able to get rid of the bugs swtor suffering
like mailbox not working the esseles tractor beam floor bug warzone boot bug 3 hour client crash down. space operation crash i am sorry but if you can't understand that if you do not get rid of the bugs people will continue to complain . seeing the offline work you done sofar i can't understand why you can't adapt that great work to the old republic. . sure you have made new content that is good but allways when an update happening alot of maintance is needed . i mean honestly can't your developers for once do an update that works without extra maintance needed

Kesphin
03.22.2013 , 11:11 AM | #10
I'm glad to see there is life in the US community. I have a question for you Courtney, why can't we have community rounds up on french and german forums? Don't we pay the same price? (even more actually with EU/Dollar change) Are we not the same customers? We were told we were...