Mail down again

Akillatem

Yes, for the second time today I believe. Not exactly sure what the issue is but I would have thought actions taken this morning would have prevented this from happening so soon. Does anyone know if this issue is frequent with other servers? The Harbinger seems to have a nasty habit of mail services crashing.

One would hope that our money is being put to good use.

So irritating, I started getting kicked from the server constantly this weekend at the time of double xp, then the mail system went down, chat went down, server went down, server is up and now the mail system is down AGAIN and I have 12.5 mil and mats just lingering. So, bw definitely isn't giving me my moneys worth for my subscription this month.

Just wanted to pop in and let y'all know this issue should be resolved now.

Oh now its resolved, well thank you so much dear sir, I wont worry, and neither should you, about the 12 hours of down time last night and this morning that should have "resolved" this issue, that was just for the chat problems.

Edited by respwn

Oh now its resolved, well thank you so much dear sir, I wont worry, and neither should you, about the 12 hours of down time last night and this morning that should have "resolved" this issue, that was just for the chat problems.

It was only four hours.

Just wanted to pop in and let y'all know this issue should be resolved now.

Don't think so... getting numerous operation failed messages when opening mail or when taking attachments/credits. Not loosing the attachments or credits, just getting error messages. Server: Ebony Hawk - all characters.

• 2 months later...