Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions Romance Continues ? (I Hope)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Companions Romance Continues ? (I Hope)

Blackholeskipper
03.21.2013 , 06:30 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthGile View Post
I quit the game back in June '12. I was burnt out from raiding and the news about BW layoffs didn't help ease the apathy of logging in. I came back in January as a resubber.. and I gotta say that the break reopened my eyes to this game's fun. Sometimes you just have to take breaks to make you remember how you actually had fun.

Breaks are also pretty good in your case. You never know what's now in the game that wasn't when you played months ago. I was quite surprised when I saw that you can mod offhands and actually preview mounts/pets/weapons now.
Yea, you're right. Actually, I came back to finish some storylines since it went f2p (but I had to sub to access my escrow acount...) and I've been having a lot of fun, more than the first time. But then exam season came and I haven't had time to play in ~3 weeks (except for some GTN trading), which is why I've been following the news and forums more than usual. That's where it becomes apparent that the pace of updates is too slow. But yea, it doesn't matter too much when I'm playing but I do think it would be extremely frustrating if I was planning to sub long-term.

DarthGile
03.21.2013 , 07:32 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by markcymru View Post
Not only that, as we play the game it would be nice to see the LI’s comments reflect that there’s a romance going on! Something like “Way to go, sweetie!” when you massacre a bunch of mobs or “I can always count on you, honey!’, or “Show-off!”. And in his/her comments when you summon him/her. At the moment, nothing changes. You’d never know that you were romantically involved.

QFT to the extreme ^^

One of things I hate SO much about the randomized companion banters is that some of them are incoherent after you get to know the companion (IE all the way up to the legacy conversation). I cringe when wife Kira says "You'll be glad to have me before this is done... I promise."

Nydus
03.21.2013 , 11:20 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Khayleth View Post
At the very least let me move my love interest characters in to my bedroom after I wed them, would make sense for them to share quarters now.
How about the NPC actually walk around the ship doing things and interacting .

The ship of my main feels like a tomb.

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)