Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

State of the Game #3

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rykiana-ferina
03.21.2013 , 10:08 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
, what ever happened to Matthew Bromberg? He was around last summer and then poof.. nothing.
Funny you should say that, spotted this on torwars.com last night

Click
Jedi Covenant
Veronna | level 50 | Jedi Sentinal - Watchman
Tisa | level 50 | Gunslinger - Sharpshooter

Lent_San
03.21.2013 , 10:09 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Shwarzchild View Post
I could care less about a barbershop, or any other small trinket of content. That's really all that stuff is. What I would like to know, or at least understand the direction of , is what the future story content will be like post Hutt Cartel expansion.
Coming to your Cartel Market soon....

Seriously, this game revolves around the CM atm, story updates are like..... yeah, maybe.

I hate the way this game is going. Can't see myself endorsing this franchise for very much longer.

Costello
03.21.2013 , 10:09 AM | #93
Its good that you can admit things were bad 6 months ago, its just a shame if you think new accounts and new sign ups means anything in this game at the moment.

The Current content is boring, your last content up date of reputation is lacking in anything new to do, it just added rewards for redoing what we had already done but didn't get credit for.
There is no Open world PvP so more people coming in adds very little to the PvP aspect of the game expect to make the grinding of PvP points quicker through warzones but to what end?
You have nearly no guild options or reasons for guilds to exist outside of running Ops, but you do nothing that benefits the guild from this, no guild cities, ships or even perks.

You talk about changing species via the barber shop, I have no problem with but all the Species are the Same. Its a various coloured Human, after Cathar which have taken far too long to bring in can we see some real Species brought into the game and allow us to play them.

When are we going to start seeing this game live up to its Star Wars potential, at the moment it feels very bland, unimaginative, tired and lacking in a great many much needed and much requested features and content. You touch on people being interested in what is happening over at Bioware Austin and for good reason. It feels like very very little with long waits for little content and lots of new stuff in the Cartel market. Take a quick look at the competition Star Trek online has a free expansion coming adding a 3rd faction while Elder Scrolls Online is looking to dynamic combat in a beautifully rendered world full of different races. BW needs to start bringing new and exciting game play options in and not just trying to wrince the playerbase of every last buck.

LtGeneralGezlin
03.21.2013 , 10:10 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by rykiana-ferina View Post
Funny you should say that, spotted this on torwars.com last night

Click
I still think James Ohlen was frozen in Carbonite for the Makeb Launch....
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Ansalem
03.21.2013 , 10:10 AM | #95
starting to get fed up with everything having to go through the cartel market...now we see rep grinds and char customization via the cartel market? when is this bs going to end? Let us use in game credits for the customization and please for the love of god just make some simple daily quests for rep grinds instead of making us spend in game or real life money. I swear to God EA isn't going to be happy until they have completely milked their loyal customer base dry.

TUXs
03.21.2013 , 10:10 AM | #96
So we both have sources that say we are right? We're never going to win this, you know that? And while we're at it, what ever happened to Matthew Bromberg? He was around last summer and then poof.. nothing.
It's not like it really matters, I just knew that when they said 6-8, we could expect it in 8. I just don't want 8 to become 10 now that 8 seems to be the new goal...not even mentioning 6 any longer...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

rykiana-ferina
03.21.2013 , 10:10 AM | #97
I still think James Ohlen was frozen in Carbonite for the Makeb Launch....
think D.E is in one next to him for when the "Super secret space project" launches ? :P
Jedi Covenant
Veronna | level 50 | Jedi Sentinal - Watchman
Tisa | level 50 | Gunslinger - Sharpshooter

Mevan
03.21.2013 , 10:11 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Lent_San View Post
Coming to your Cartel Market soon....

Seriously, this game revolves around the CM atm, story updates are like..... yeah, maybe.

I hate the way this game is going. Can't see myself endorsing this franchise for very much longer.
I know a lot of people, myself included, who agree with that statement.

LtGeneralGezlin
03.21.2013 , 10:13 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by rykiana-ferina View Post
think D.E is in one next to him for when the "Super secret space project" launches ? :P
If Daniel Erickson leaving was a clever ruse, and they both show up, I'd die happy.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Mark-JPS
03.21.2013 , 10:13 AM | #100
what happened to the free' Cathar' species =/ It's sad how Bioware changes what they say from one way to another. Keep it consistent please

Also Barber Shop should be free... We're paying subscription. If Bioware wants to focus on cartel market, which suprisingly works best for Bioware, might as well get rid of subscription We're spending more on Cartel Points than our subscription. But then, money is money so that's good at least in the development cost for the game