Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

State of the Game #3

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
03.21.2013 , 08:31 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

Please discuss Jeff Hickman's State of the Game #3 in this thread.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Murder_Toys
03.21.2013 , 09:06 AM | #2
great news look forward to the barbershop ^^
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
<pantheon of forstclaw>
http://pantheonguild.co.uk/home

Iwipe
03.21.2013 , 09:07 AM | #3
Barbershop sounds exciting and cathar!

BlueArab
03.21.2013 , 09:09 AM | #4
Not a lot of detail there. Good to hear the game is going up though, 2 million new accounts is a pretty amazing achievement.

Just keep it going and don't rest on what you have now.

BerinLearth
03.21.2013 , 09:09 AM | #5
He said a whole lot of nothing. Playable content seems to be a secondary focus at this point. Post-Makeb production will focus on quality of life? Have you ever seen how quickly MMO players consume content? The production should focus on additional content AND quality of life.

You're adding a barbershop feature to the game, but gating it through the Cartel Market. Why shouldn't players be able to change their appearance using in-game credits? I understand charging for a racial change.

Pretty uninspired state of the game address. Take some passion in what you guys do, or has EA beaten the creativity out of you?

BlueArab
03.21.2013 , 09:11 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BerinLearth View Post
He said a whole lot of nothing. Playable content seems to be a secondary focus at this point. Post-Makeb production will focus on quality of life? Have you ever seen how quickly MMO players consume content? The production should focus on additional content AND quality of life.

You're adding a barbershop feature to the game, but gating it through the Cartel Market. Why shouldn't players be able to change their appearance using in-game credits? I understand charging for a racial change.

Pretty uninspired state of the game address. Take some passion in what you guys do, or has EA beaten the creativity out of you?
From what it looks like, anything that does not include improving gear (for now, at least) will cost cartel coins. Won't be long before gear ends up in there too.

mentalmackem
03.21.2013 , 09:12 AM | #7
An 8 weekly content update?? wasn't it announced as a 6 weekly content update?? have use added another 2 weeks to that?

Kocourek
03.21.2013 , 09:14 AM | #8
thx for post, really appreciated.

Evilnessme
03.21.2013 , 09:15 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BerinLearth View Post

I agree with you my friend.
The question I have is why hasnt the GCD issue(s) been fixed? Do you plan on ever fixing these issues?

LtGeneralGezlin
03.21.2013 , 09:15 AM | #10
Some pretty cool stuff coming, like the Barbershop thing, and good news about the APAC thing. But, like always on the forums, people are already whining. Really? "Damned if they do, Damned if they don't."
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.