Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Got 60 day game time cards as a gift but....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Got 60 day game time cards as a gift but....
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CrazyCanukk
03.21.2013 , 05:27 AM | #1
So I received 3x 60 day game time cards for my Birthday for Swtor in the mail from a relative. I am already a recurring 6 month subscriber though. If i add these cards to my remaining 73 days on my subscription(my sub will renew in June for another 6 months) before it auto renews will that extend my current sub into next December or will it play havoc with the current sub i have since it is set up to auto subscribe on my CC..

reading that back to myself even i am confused..lol. But I hope you get what im trying to ask.

Beesodd
03.21.2013 , 05:43 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
hi CrazyCanukk,

If you burn all 3 cards it'll then mean you won't be autocharged for your sub for another 253 days (73 + (3*60)). There should be no problem with this and it'll only try to autocharge again when it detects that there's no game time left.

I hope this helps.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

CrazyCanukk
03.21.2013 , 05:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
hi CrazyCanukk,

If you burn all 3 cards it'll then mean you won't be autocharged for your sub for another 253 days (73 + (3*60). There should be no problem with this and it'll only try to autocharge again when it detects that there's no game time left.

I hope this helps.
It does help..

Thanks

Beesodd
03.21.2013 , 05:50 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Splendid.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.