Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Items dropped from Cargo Storage, sent to mail and now bound

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Items dropped from Cargo Storage, sent to mail and now bound

Tahhan
03.21.2013 , 01:54 AM | #1
Ok, here is what happened. I purchased Cartel Packs, opened them, and put those items in my Cargo. They were listed as "Bound" but with a count down timer, standard for a Cartel Pack. There was some sort of problem when I logged out, and a bunch of items(including the just purchased ones from the Cartel Pack) were "lost" and when found, were put in mail messages.
I removed the items from mail, and saw that they were listed a "Bound" but with no timer. This happened to 26 items, which are now in my inventory.
They were never used at all; one of the items is a vehicle, an Aratech Nethian, that is now listed as "Bound" which makes no sense, as if it was used it would have disappeared. Also, there were some light sabers, and as my character is a Bounty Hunter, I do not think I would have been able to use them at all.
I am now on my third in game customer service message, and their answer has been, since they were "Bound" when they went into mail, they will not change that. I have explained that they were Bound but with a timer, and now the timer has gone away. but they have ignored it.
I am at my wits end, not sure what else I can do.