Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PVP Names to fear


Ovan_Oh-One's Avatar


Ovan_Oh-One
03.20.2013 , 08:58 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by goss View Post
name: Fumiko
class: Space pope
guild: Bird clan
best clan!!
Artist formerly known as Agyo.
Ketwol
Enra

SilverMagnum's Avatar


SilverMagnum
03.20.2013 , 09:09 AM | #112
I wanted to roll a Space Pope but I wasn't given the option at character select.

Someone help?


Also, people I respect for being good at this game (this is not an exhaustive list)

Gbro and Agyo (Sentinels) - actually give me a hard time on my GS, which is impressive
Malkiv (Powertech) - you hit like a truck good sir. Respect.
Crystal (Sniper) You also hit like a truck

Also, there's a female gunslinger in Credit Shot (female character I mean) who I also respect for her play, but her name is escaping me at the moment.
Colt Gamble (55 Gunslinger)
Remnants of Hope - Jung Ma - The Gamble Legacy

MotherAnimal's Avatar


MotherAnimal
03.20.2013 , 12:44 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by SilverMagnum View Post
I wanted to roll a Space Pope but I wasn't given the option at character select.

Someone help?


Also, people I respect for being good at this game (this is not an exhaustive list)

Gbro and Agyo (Sentinels) - actually give me a hard time on my GS, which is impressive
Malkiv (Powertech) - you hit like a truck good sir. Respect.
Crystal (Sniper) You also hit like a truck

Also, there's a female gunslinger in Credit Shot (female character I mean) who I also respect for her play, but her name is escaping me at the moment.
Are you sure it's a female gunslinger? I'm pretty sure all of our gunslingers are male characters.
We have a lot of female scoundrels though only one is actually female irl ;P
Býsy
Combat Support Droids
Shadow

Ovan_Oh-One's Avatar


Ovan_Oh-One
03.20.2013 , 04:28 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by SilverMagnum View Post
I wanted to roll a Space Pope but I wasn't given the option at character select.

Someone help?


Also, people I respect for being good at this game (this is not an exhaustive list)

Gbro and Agyo (Sentinels) - actually give me a hard time on my GS, which is impressive
Malkiv (Powertech) - you hit like a truck good sir. Respect.
Crystal (Sniper) You also hit like a truck

Also, there's a female gunslinger in Credit Shot (female character I mean) who I also respect for her play, but her name is escaping me at the moment.
Agyo's a gerdian. :P Although I have a sentinel.

Quote: Originally Posted by MotherAnimal View Post
Are you sure it's a female gunslinger? I'm pretty sure all of our gunslingers are male characters.
We have a lot of female scoundrels though only one is actually female irl ;P
MotherAnimal is referring to TheJanitor, it's actually a girl.
Artist formerly known as Agyo.
Ketwol
Enra

MotherAnimal's Avatar


MotherAnimal
03.20.2013 , 04:42 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Ovan_Oh-One View Post
Agyo's a gerdian. :P Although I have a sentinel.



MotherAnimal is referring to TheJanitor, it's actually a girl.
TheJanitor is a very HOT girl.
Býsy
Combat Support Droids
Shadow

Zekiirah's Avatar


Zekiirah
03.20.2013 , 04:46 PM | #116
Sexy beyond belief, truly.
Zek-anlai Zekoyah, Elite Warlord & Healing Sage to Jung Ma.

Akrisad's Avatar


Akrisad
03.21.2013 , 12:11 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by MotherAnimal View Post
TheJanitor is a very HOT girl.
o dams, sign me up.
Eisys Lesathe Operative
<The Imperial Guard>

xxxParadoxxx's Avatar


xxxParadoxxx
03.21.2013 , 01:11 PM | #118
Did someone actualy say Clewat? I think the world is coming to an end.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koyaanisqat's Avatar


Koyaanisqat
03.21.2013 , 01:12 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by xxxParadoxxx View Post
Did someone actualy say Clewat? I think the world is coming to an end.
You're cute.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

xXSeanzyXx's Avatar


xXSeanzyXx
03.21.2013 , 01:42 PM | #120
Lolz at clewat.