Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gunslinger looking for mature (but also casual) guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Progenitor > Guild Recruitment
Gunslinger looking for mature (but also casual) guild

Jedikorni
03.20.2013 , 06:51 AM | #1
Hi! I'm now level 28 smuggler (gunslinger), playing strongly in the light side and looking for the guild to join! I would prefer Finnish guild if there's one, but others will do just fine also

I have played mainly solo because I was intrigued of the possibility. And also because I have had bad experience about players who act inappropriate in other MMOPRG's (flirting, harassing etc.) when I just would like to enjoy the game and not be faced questions like if I'm taken or other personal matters.

I have now started playing also the warzones and flashpoints and realized that it's so much fun! I like to focus on the story, but now I have my first very difficult task and now the "dark side" of the solo gaming really hit me. And now that I discovered the fun in group missions/warzones I see myself just hanging in the queues and hoping to get functional party. So there went my original plan to play just solo, lol. I'm also subscriber and I have dedicated numerous hours to learn all the aspects of the game. But I know there's still much to learn.

I'm looking for a adult guild (no under 18 players) what has a good and respecting spirit, but is still casual, guild that focuses mainly the actual game and roleplaying. (I prefer to keep my personal life separate). Ideal would be if the guild would have something to offer in all levels, beginner to advanced. Willing to accept and respect the guild rules. And of course I will apply first if necessary if you need more information before accepting me to guild.

Other things:

- No purposefully irritating and harassing other players.
- Not infamous guild
- Prefer Galactic Republic

If someone read this and knows a guild that I could join you have my sincere thanks! *bows*

xhii
03.20.2013 , 06:59 AM | #2
Hei you fellow Finn

I don't think there's any active Finnish guild on the server anymore - I was in one of about 10 people a year ago, but they've all quit since. Also did an all-Finnish 8man operation on Repside once . Unfortunately I'm not too familiar with Rep guilds so I can't recommend any specific ones that are recruiting right now.
The Teatime Legacy
For delicious server gossip, visit The Progenitor, made of cookies and cat memes.
operative tua | sage chua | pt tea

Jedikorni
03.20.2013 , 09:47 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by xhii View Post
Hei you fellow Finn

I don't think there's any active Finnish guild on the server anymore - I was in one of about 10 people a year ago, but they've all quit since. Also did an all-Finnish 8man operation on Repside once . Unfortunately I'm not too familiar with Rep guilds so I can't recommend any specific ones that are recruiting right now.
Thank you for the information!

It's a pity there aren't any Finnish guilds, it would have been very interesting. Now I just have to keep searching for other guilds, hopefully I eventually find my place.