Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solution to the Ashara Problem *spoiler*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Solution to the Ashara Problem *spoiler*

AshlaBoga
03.17.2013 , 07:41 PM | #11
I actually read a fanfiction where a male Zabrak Assassin put Zash into Ashara (killing .Ashara) and then married Zash. Did you write that OP?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Blackholeskipper
03.20.2013 , 04:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
She did not teach me one thing about being sith while khem was there telling me all sorts of stuff and poking me in the back with -1 and -10 for showing weakness.
lol this made me laugh. As a lightside inq he can be friggin annoying but if you put it that way I guess he means well .

StrEdgeViper
04.14.2013 , 04:07 PM | #13
This fixes asharas inability to wear sexy clothing how? because thts a bigger problem....

Abbyssion
04.15.2013 , 02:13 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by StrEdgeViper View Post
This fixes asharas inability to wear sexy clothing how? because thts a bigger problem....
So true If I have to have a jedi on my team the least I can do is humiliate the **** out of her.
However she will probably only lose the jumpsuit when togruta are released, and going by how the cathar are going I'm thinking in 2016...

Noblis
04.16.2013 , 02:22 AM | #15
The OP made me laugh hard.

Now. Zash did me wrong. Neither mercy nor forgiveness are in the Sith Code (which is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.) Zash gets disappeared with a swiftness.

Ashara is total hotness (in a pixel kinda way.) I romanced her to 8000 by the end and still got to Dark 4.5.
Gifts to 10k affection and FPs to max Dark points. She is still a Jedi, but she's "your" Jedi. I think it's fun to
twist her. Did Anakin ever really know that Palpatine was playing both sides of the board? Loyalty. Unquestioning
loyalty. But don't tell em more than they need to know.

KV is coolness. If you weren't sure how to roll play a Sith correctly : any minus affection in a convo and you did it
wrong. Esc button and start over. I was glad to get my monster back.

Dunno if the devs will ever let Ashara go sleazy.
Hold up ! If we save Han now, there won't be anything for us to do at the beginning
of ROTJ !

StrEdgeViper
04.16.2013 , 10:49 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Abbyssion View Post
So true If I have to have a jedi on my team the least I can do is humiliate the **** out of her.
However she will probably only lose the jumpsuit when togruta are released, and going by how the cathar are going I'm thinking in 2016...
Yeah honestly im really disapointed with this, Ashara is the only woman we have as inquisitors and we cant have her wear all those female outfits.....THEY KEEP COMING OUT WITH MORE AND MORE.....and she cant wear any of em....sigh....

Seireeni
04.16.2013 , 03:47 PM | #17
Funny thing, female players can't make Andronikos wear strings or something and haven't heard anyone complaining. xD

But anyway, I'm in for anything that gets Ashara out from my ship. Pretty much hated her from the first sight. Annoying little jedi kid who reminds me far too much about Ashoka.

Laiov
04.19.2013 , 10:45 AM | #18
I agree with the OP.

Since this isn't likely to happen, though, I'd take a customization for Xalek that altogether changes his gender. New voice actor and everything, similar personality. Or maybe the ability to transfer companions between characters who've unlocked them in the Legacy. My SI would take my agent's SCORPIO as well.
Main: 55 Sorcerer @ The Shadowlands
Origin: 50 Sniper @ Thana Vesh

Xeraz
04.21.2013 , 11:04 PM | #19
Glad to see some people agree with me. Also, considering this is the Sith Inquisitor forums I find it interesting that people would hold such petty grudges against Zash. She only betrayed you to save herself. Any true sith would do the same. (aka- It wasn't personal and if she had another body she would no longer have a motive to betray you)

Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
I actually read a fanfiction where a male Zabrak Assassin put Zash into Ashara (killing .Ashara) and then married Zash. Did you write that OP?
I did not.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."

jgoldsack
04.22.2013 , 01:18 PM | #20
I was always kind of put off that I could not turn Ashara. I mean she already abandons the Jedi, follows teh most powerful Sith in the galaxy, falls for said sith, yet still has to
Spoiler
I mean, what is up with that? I am a master manipulator. I should be able to twist the mind of someone as naive as Ashara to become dark....

Why do the warriors get all the fun dark apprentices...

Oh and Zash can go twist in the nether for all I care.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.