Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome the famous "Bradleey" to JC!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Welcome the famous "Bradleey" to JC!

xIxxxAMxxxJedix
03.16.2013 , 05:00 AM | #91
Yo Devil I will beat the **** out of that entire bar. I dont know if u know but I LIFT BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8=====================D

Ekoado
03.16.2013 , 05:17 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by ImInTheWorld View Post
US you are that friend of mine. I have told you guys this before I don't agree with the super queing and que dodging. I know if you guys tried you could put together a good rateds team. For what ever reason it just doesn't happen. Like I said before I don't agree with what they do and I also do not pay their sub fee so I won't tell them how to spend their time on the game.

yeah I tried for about 2 months to get a rated team together twice a week for scheuled ranked games. We had a fair run and would spend time each week in outlaws den practicing focus targetting, fire pulls, double pulls, sap caps etc in order to better our team... I tried my damnest to get US moving in the right direction with the help of a few notable others such as Fatkat and Totherkins. Unfortunately that team after the first month or so started to have issues with people dropping from the game and such left right and centre, then to the point where I myself had to take a break to focus on my job for a bit.

At some point i may get my finger our and see if I can resurrect a team again with scheduled times but at the moment seeing I have just come back to the came the last couple of weeks I'm just playing it casual at the moment. But who knows, I may see you in ranked one day again.

With regards to super queuing I don't actively go out my way to super queue peronally but I do know my guildies do do it on occasion, and my opinion is much the same as yours, I kinda understand why they do it but I don't pay their subs so I'm not about to tell them what to do. Although the metaphor you used isn't exactly flattering I do appreciate your feedback.
Tibblesworth - Commando Heals - ToFN
T'ibbs - Scoundrel Heals - ToFN
Zxil - Powertech Tank - Jedi Covenant
UNICORNS

Carter_Mathis
03.16.2013 , 08:41 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by ImInTheWorld View Post
I know he will never stop and I always got his back. From time to time I try to teach him how to fight so he can one day be a man who fights his own fights.
What they need is the [Brown Suede Jacket of Courage]. Problem solved
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

foxmob
03.16.2013 , 09:28 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Ekoado View Post
They are fairly different issues so comparing them both on a measure of "cheating" or not is a bit redundant.
ok, we'll assume worst case scenario for acorns: if acorns knows the helm he wears causes the ball to glitch in hb and he continues to wear it because it provides him a distinct advantage, you'd call that cheating, right?

now, reg Qs are limited to only 4m premades at a time. a grp of 8 ppl discover a method (their proverbial helm) to ensure that they get an 8m premade into a WZ, is that not also cheating?

did acorns make the helm? no. did the 8m team make the Q system? no. but they both use them in exploitive ways. it's virtually impossible for BW to prevent jack wagons from superQing the way they do it without eliminating premade grps completely from WZs. think about it. if all you have to do is drop and reQ, eventually, you'll land with your other premade. any Q that allows grps is going to be susceptible to this form of manipulation. do you want to be forced to solo Q all the time? I wouldn't. they found a way to CHEAT the system. and what are their arguments:
  1. zabusa: "I can do it. therefore it must be legal" orly? cuz acorns *can* wear that helm...
  2. various others: "we need to do it to compete." translation: we can't win enough to our satisfaction within the rules, so we cheat.
  3. varous others: "we want to play with our friends." - uh...yeah. form a grp of 4. got 5+ friends? run 2 grps.

these are excuses to cheat. and it's all well and good that devil is awesome. that uncensored and ld50 are awesome. that various other guilds have a few awesome players. newsflash, most players who Q are not on par with the cheaters who superQ. just cuz you get spanked by your betters who play by the rules doesn't give you the right to cheat and spank everyone else (who you could usually spank in a 4m, btw). why wouldn't I be outraged when I draw a superQ in a reg? my choices are sit there and get stomped by cheaters or drop and let someone else sit there and get stomped. and then they quit and so on and so forth. grow up. use the Q system as it's designed. and yeah, you bet your ***** i'm gonna chime in on this every time it comes up.
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

swifferdude
03.16.2013 , 08:18 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by bradleey View Post
i play to have fun.
I like this guy already.
POT5 PvP
My Youtube channel: GrassianGaming
I play a variety of classes! Check it out, like, and sub!

Simmerr
03.18.2013 , 09:44 PM | #96
So we moved the QQ'ing to a different thread?
Str'iker -- Assassin Tank
Str'yker -- Merc DPS
You're gonna push your luck

Skeeredgaming
03.19.2013 , 05:45 PM | #97
Ran across the Troll diaries in one of my 'lost on the interweb' afternoons. Good stuff folks. Welcome to the server, as I too am new from another server. Hope your journey is as fun as I hope mine is. RP server was .... RP and when my brother and friends I ran with left the game to return to another MMO that I spent 5 years on, I was left with ....RPers *shudder*

Cheers to JC and to good times inc!