Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This is why PvP needs min expertise.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
This is why PvP needs min expertise.

Kestalas
03.19.2013 , 03:15 PM | #31
Is it possible this is one of those people who grinded to 50 using the Ilum EXP gain for the Gree Event? Looks to me that a lower level just used the group method to grind to 50 (with the Ilum bolster), now being an under-geared and inexperienced 50. Just a thought.

So-low
03.19.2013 , 03:28 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Kestalas View Post
Is it possible this is one of those people who grinded to 50 using the Ilum EXP gain for the Gree Event? Looks to me that a lower level just used the group method to grind to 50 (with the Ilum bolster), now being an under-geared and inexperienced 50. Just a thought.
No. They had 61 Valor.

Kestalas
03.19.2013 , 03:31 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by So-low View Post
No. They had 61 Valor.
Ah. Oversight on my part.

Just a troll then, lol.

ArchangelLBC
03.19.2013 , 04:52 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by WaldoA View Post
Because you don't get 61 valor and social IV in that gear. Plus the fact that the things he/she was saying was made it so blatantly obvious that it wasn't even funny.

Like I've already said, what difference does me not removing anyone elses names? Their's 0 negative effect that it can have on them, as this thread is basically about someone trolling, I'm almost certain half of you are jumping on the bandwagon trying to get a rise out of me -or anyone else for that matter- which is making me cringe.

EDIT: Yep, this is PvP forums, most likely.

If you aren't gonna show your name then don't show anyone else's. Technically this kind of call out is against the rules but beyond that it just makes you an idiotic hypocrit.

Quote: Originally Posted by skotish View Post
Who cares about the names I don't the op was right in highlighting this and everyone jumped him for something other than the topic at hand but tis the net
Why cause someone trolled him in a warzone?

Or is he taking a brave stance against going into warzones with less than 6k health? Cause he gets no argument from me there. He (the OP) is just a cowardly hypocrit is all.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

WaldoA
03.20.2013 , 03:44 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
If you aren't gonna show your name then don't show anyone else's. Technically this kind of call out is against the rules but beyond that it just makes you an idiotic hypocrit.

Why cause someone trolled him in a warzone?

Or is he taking a brave stance against going into warzones with less than 6k health? Cause he gets no argument from me there. He (the OP) is just a cowardly hypocrit is all.
You honestly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about..

I said he's a troll, going into a warzone with the intentions of getting a rise out of other people, in what universe does that make me a hypocrit?

And why should I have to listen to what YOU tell me to? I chose not to show my name, why would I care for anyone elses? Please enlighten me on the difference between me hiding someones name and not hiding it? what's going to happen now that I haven't hid theres? hmm?..

funkiestj
03.20.2013 , 05:23 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by skotish View Post
Their should be a min expertise in war zones period IMO
There will be: 2.0 level 55 bolster. Last I saw it was buggy but I expect it will improved, not pulled from 2.0.

The intent of the 2.0 level 55 bolster seems to be to raise the worst geared player (e.g. naked except for mainhand and offhand) to the equivalent of recruit gear stats.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

ArchangelLBC
03.21.2013 , 11:54 PM | #37
You honestly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about..

I said he's a troll, going into a warzone with the intentions of getting a rise out of other people, in what universe does that make me a hypocrit?

And why should I have to listen to what YOU tell me to? I chose not to show my name, why would I care for anyone elses? Please enlighten me on the difference between me hiding someones name and not hiding it? what's going to happen now that I haven't hid theres? hmm?..
You're a hypocrite because you black out your own name to protect your own privacy, but then don't show anyone else on your team the same courtesy. Whatever the difference between showing or not showing your name which convinced you to hide yours is exactly the difference between hiding or not hiding anyone elses.

Couldn't tell you what's gonna happen. That's on the forum moderators. Still makes you an inconsiderate selfish jerk.

Which comes to think of it, since you're calling someone out for the same basic thing in a warzone, ALSO makes you a hypocrite.

This isn't difficult.

-Wnd

robotkar
03.22.2013 , 04:56 AM | #38
People deliberately being useless...
NOTE: click on picture to enlarge.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2r5vin7.jpg

No one would even choose to kick from WZ.
I smell a nice 10k smash here
Marsellus Wallace <HUN>
I want my rancors back
SWTOR Open PvP Concept - Faction Base System, Please /SIGN

Never_Hesitate
03.22.2013 , 05:05 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by robotkar View Post
I smell a nice 10k smash here
How do you want to do that?
She only has 5.4k life
waiting for ...

ArchangelLBC
03.22.2013 , 09:27 AM | #40
The damage will show on the screen as 10k, even though it won't cause a highest hit, or even a 5k+ medal, because of overkill.

-Wnd