Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New 50s invading Warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
New 50s invading Warzones

supafranchize
03.19.2013 , 02:26 PM | #1
It's pretty typical to have one or two recruit gear people in your pug but all day today it's been at least half the team. I suppose I should have seen this coming. Ah well. Anyone else seeing this?

Natharon
03.19.2013 , 02:31 PM | #2
No it just you.
♠THE NATHARON LEGACY♠
I Didn't Win The Blue Ribbon, But It Is In My Possession.
<WEAPONS OF WAR>

sirullrich
03.19.2013 , 02:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by supafranchize View Post
It's pretty typical to have one or two recruit gear people in your pug but all day today it's been at least half the team. I suppose I should have seen this coming. Ah well. Anyone else seeing this?
It is only because of double xp weekened. There will be lots of recruit geared people on.

ChaoticDynamite
03.19.2013 , 02:33 PM | #4
Not trying to state the obvious here but double xp weekend just ended and I'm pretty sure people took advantage of that and leveled up at least one new 50.
If theres one thing SWTOR taught me about PvP is don't hope don't ever hope just start building up your tolerance level.

Pistols-GS
03.19.2013 , 02:39 PM | #5
Thus why I was asking for double comms from this event as well...but they no listen.

Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

supafranchize
03.19.2013 , 02:41 PM | #6
Yep, that's why I said I should have seen this coming.

Polymerize
03.19.2013 , 03:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols-GS View Post
Thus why I was asking for double comms from this event as well...but they no listen.

That would be pretty sick. They should do it. With all new gear coming out soon, everything will be obsolete before we know it.

Belly
03.19.2013 , 03:16 PM | #8
At least they are wearing recruit, I was in a few WZs with a couple 10k HP dudes...it wasn't pretty.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

Tragamite
03.19.2013 , 03:54 PM | #9
When a new character reaches 50, they become a level 1 to pvp. Plenty of players will still go through this so there will always be those in recruit gear but hey be happy they are in recruit gear and not in level 20 greens.

LanceCorporalDan
03.19.2013 , 06:43 PM | #10
Hey at least they WERE in recruit gear /shrug
Neves - 55 Vanguard
Dahkaras - 55 AssassinKeelaran - 55Juggernaut
Kalkaran - 55 MercenaryKallim - 55 Operative