Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Mako

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
03.18.2013 , 02:51 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

Please share your favorite Mako moments this thread. My personal favorite moment is...

Spoiler

You can also suggest who you would like to see in our next Companions 101 blog. Since we did an Imperial character this time, our next blog will be a Republic Companion.

Happy Hunting!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

BlazingShadow
03.18.2013 , 03:16 PM | #2
My first toon was a Powertech bountyhunter. Every single time I could, I used her. She was the most useful companion out of everyone, plus she always made me giggle with her (in)famous battle cry:

"I'm not just a pretty sidekick, buster!"

Interesting Observation:
the redhead customization gives her... interestingly... shaped cybernetics near her mouth.

AhsokaTanorules
03.18.2013 , 03:18 PM | #3
LOL noticed they didn't bring up Skadge in her companion affection list. And she is still wishy washy for someone who idolizes Bounty Hunters, the Great Hunt and grew up on the mean streets of Nar Shadaa....more like the mean halls of some over sheltered, highly strict Coruscant academy for the prestigious.

Thaladan
03.18.2013 , 03:33 PM | #4
i just discover here this week, with my last character, a powertech.

a very good companion, his story seems to be nice.

and she makes me better, less violent..so my background is more interesting.

thanks for the wallpaper.

Orlesian
03.18.2013 , 03:40 PM | #5
Mako is sweet and a great friend to my female Bounty Hunter. I really like how they were an all women team in the Great Hunt and worked so well together.

The last wallpaper is really cute!

I want to see Doc in the next 101!
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

Jenovan
03.18.2013 , 03:52 PM | #6
I think my favorite moments with Mako were the little tidbits of girl talk -- understandably rare in the BH's story. ;D There's one conversation that goes something like this:

Spoiler
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

Tatile
03.18.2013 , 04:46 PM | #7
Vector or Quinn for next column, please :3

Also, favourite moments? Hmm, maybe when she complimented me on my armour (You manage to make durasteel look good, or something), or...
Spoiler

SentinelDranoel
03.18.2013 , 04:52 PM | #8
Using my male Bounty Hunter to woo her was the best. Love the way she calls my dude Big Guy. I always thought of that Notorious B.I.G. song.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

JohnnyGatt
03.18.2013 , 04:55 PM | #9
Nice work on this guys Mako is lots of fun!

If your looking for some other views of Mako check out "The Many Looks of Mako" that i posted a year ago.
Jean ,John ,Johnny ,Johnnie ,Jeck , Jev and Nomi Sunrider on "Dalborra"
GamingFace.com Your SWTOR Companion News and Info blog!
Full Companion list with gifts on GamingFace

VigDiath
03.18.2013 , 05:23 PM | #10
Can the Bounty Hunter get another female companion??? lol

Mako seems more like a little sister than a romantic interest. Maybe that's just me tho. I'd have preferred Kaliyo or even Jew'la Nightbringer as a romantic interest...

So far I have her at 6000+ affection points, and my first chance to get into a romantic relationship back fires Maybe it was all those marks I flirted with before lol
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)