Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

8 man HM Zorn and Toth. I feel they need a slight nerf, please discuss

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
8 man HM Zorn and Toth. I feel they need a slight nerf, please discuss

Khevar
03.15.2013 , 02:00 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by mikebevo View Post

@OP - I think HM Zorn and Toth should be nerfed by not nerfing it. You will feel the same once your group figures out all the mechanics. The fight is extremely easy once everyone is on the same page, just like every fight in the game (or any game), plus you get the satisfaction that your group overcame its difficulty.

<3

Forsooth

JouerTue
03.18.2013 , 05:57 AM | #42
they seems fine to me..

DarknessInLight
03.18.2013 , 12:38 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFamine View Post
Proceeding from the premise that they need a slight nerf, my challenge is this. How can you nerf them slightly while preserving the challenge level of the encounter.

If you don't feel that they need a nerf then move along, the purpose of the thread is how to, not does it need it.

My best suggestion would be to nerf or remove completely some of the mechanics. perhaps the yellow circle.
or maybe lower the damage they do slightly, say 10% over the course of the fight.

though that might be too much.

Suggestions?
I'm sure this was mentioned by another poster, but NO. Why? Zorn and Toth are sooooo easy to beat. If you are having problems, most of it has to do with the idea of Tank Swaping during the fight(you DO NOT need to swap the entire team, just the Tanks). If the Tanks cannot hold aggro, you are going to have ZERO chance on this fight, because when Zorn and Toth get together, you're done.... The other issue is the healers not being able to keep pace with the fight.

Also, your teams need to watch for the ground spike markers. Remember: Circle on Ground = Bad. All you have to do is watch for and walk out of the circles. The spike will not damage you or not damage you much if it does hit.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu