Jedi Covenant PVP Individual Class Records

totherkins

That looks like it hit some moderately geared guy, but it's still fun to see the difference in burst between sage and every other class :p

Hah, "fun" says every other class! :p I can't tell you the last time I hit 5K on a player in PvP. Had I known how rare it would be, I'd have SS'ed everything back when...Seems like a lot fewer recruit geared folks I face anymore.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, "fun" says every other class! :p I can't tell you the last time I hit 5K on a player in PvP. Had I known how rare it would be, I'd have SS'ed everything back when...Seems like a lot fewer recruit geared folks I face anymore.

Wait like one month guy. I've seen sorcs critting for as high as 8.5k on the pts.

And anyhow, thanks for doing/maintaining this Toth. Good of you to do this.

I'm waiting for my sage to get a 5k medal for the first time.... I'm already in full WH, stacking power :( I better get a codex entry for it

:eek: Yeah, 2.0 looks interesting. Might be worth going into CL. All that AoE potential with DF now hitting 5 people...

I was thinking more along the line of a 1.0 sage dps. Stun Bubbles, TK throw --> Disturbance --> TK Wave, TK throw --> Mind Crush, FiB, and still getting all that dot crit damage :) Sounds like a blast.

Wait like one month guy. I've seen sorcs critting for as high as 8.5k on the pts.

And anyhow, thanks for doing/maintaining this Toth. Good of you to do this.

Thanks! I still gotta create the ultimate one...which will be fun then make 2 more for 2.0 wheres my coffee!

The lack of anything in that post prevents me from knowing whether you are asking a question, making a statement, or giving an order, whilst double-declaring your intended audience.

#GrammarNazi

**** off, lol...I said I am fine with people posting screenshots of pics and not leaderboard for biggest hit because they were accepted on ultimate.

1431hps-- redundant ePeen

Overall Damage, DPS, and Damage per Life-- redundant ePeen

Healing per Life-- redundant ePeen with a snide comment

Overall Damage and I guess DPS for Jackkz-- the guy who can do just as much as me.... with much worse gear :(

Give some love to the best scoundrel on the server, you not calling him back is just upsetting

If it helps, the part that is cut out is me saying "OMMGGGGGG" in response to the hit. I know it still isn't much to lean on. Regardless; if it doesn't count, I really don't care. Edited by Milly_

**** off, lol...I said I am fine with people posting screenshots of pics and not leaderboard for biggest hit because they were accepted on ultimate.

This is good to know. I had a 7.2k HiB on my commando the other day I might have taken a SS of the KB but it didn't show as that much on the scoreboard.