Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since sorcs are asking for cover on PTS forum

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Since sorcs are asking for cover on PTS forum

SEANeD
03.17.2013 , 07:15 PM | #21
Madness doesn't have a rotation. It just has priority attacks

Paulman
03.17.2013 , 07:24 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by biowareftw View Post
I would like to ask for the following things for other classes.

Everyone should get a ranged stun.

Everyone should get a friendly pull.

Everyone needs sprint. It isn't fair that a sorc can run back to a node/door after a death faster then other players.

Classes without a knockback? Get one.

Ranged interrupt on melee classes? Yes please.

Ranged slow on all melee classes. Yup I need this as well.

Instant cast 2-3 k heal that can't be dispelled (bubble). Yup. Definitely going to need that.

Lower all dps rotations to that of a madness sorc/hybrid so we can all play our classes on our X box controllers, while eating nachos.

All classes should be able to heal themselves when LOS'ing behind a pillar. I feel my Pyro PT needs this since sorc's have it. Wouldn't be OP at all. Also my carnage marauder would like it also. Root, los, heal self would be totally balanced.

Since all classes except jug are pigeonholed into one spec for ranked, but only sorcs feel the need to complain about it 24/7? We want other viable specs as well. We are going to throw a tantrum and DEMAND a developer talk to us until then as well. Getting our inner sorc on.

Also I would like a healing/tank spec for my marauder and sniper, so that at anytime I can respec for free and carry bad players in pugs. Topping dps just isn't enough sometimes.

Until 2.0? Everyone needs bubblestun baseline. Think about it sorcs! Less time spamming bubble. More time bunny hopping!

Instant aoe mes. Needs to be on all classes.

Melee attacks need a 30 meter range.

Cleanse. Hells yeah!

/signed all other classes who don't get any developer attention due to forums being dominated by crying sorcs. who yell at other sorcs, who say they are fine.
I play a sorc and I have no desire to see them with cover. The Op is just a troll and douchey however.

Lelvannia
03.17.2013 , 07:28 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperGrunt View Post
Have you noticed that all your posts are comparing Sorcs on Live servers? The people posting on PTS are asking for the one spec that has the worst DPS in the game to be brought up to be on par with the other classes. Oh yeah cause it got worse with the updates on PTS.
It's even worse than that. He's comparing some sort of mixture of past, future and present sage to other classes. Apparently, according to him, just because they were good healers at release (*) they deserve to be nerfed. And apparently they're somehow OP on PTS because they have stunbubble on live. Don't ask me how's that "logic" work.

(*) no they weren't. People just didn't play as well back then and didn't know how to focus the sage, but put 1.0 sage in today's warzone, with smashers abound and people going out of their way to kill them and they have a snowball's chance in hell of lasting long enough to make a difference.

MotorCityMan
03.17.2013 , 07:54 PM | #24
[QUOTE=biowareftw;...Blah, ..trolling, ..Blah...[/QUOTE]

I give it a 0/10

PollinationTech
03.17.2013 , 08:22 PM | #25
Can you show me what spec you are using for dps sorc, OP? I'd love to see how Sorcs are so over powered. You should write a guide.

RodneyMcNeely
03.17.2013 , 08:41 PM | #26
You want homogenization? Go play WoW.

Then come back and thank the Force that PvP in this game isn't completely ruined.

Mkay?

Rincewend
03.17.2013 , 09:30 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by PollinationTech View Post
Can you show me what spec you are using for dps sorc, OP? I'd love to see how Sorcs are so over powered. You should write a guide.
I would like to see that too, it's not lightning as I ahve played that since beta. If left alone I will widdle down others but I spawn in PVP with a big sign on my head ("Free Kill"). So only bads leave me alone.

As to your request, come on people ask for a lot on things on the PTS, I saw a thread where Merc's were asking for some DPS love, (please who let them out of the basement). If they did that who would sorc's make fun of than?

Even saw a thread where a smash monkey was asking for a one button key everything in 60m. That does not mean he will get it. (like they don't already have a damage AOE attack).

I do agree I see a lot of threads asking for sorcs to have more deffensive ability, I think it is misguided as we are not tanks. I do think that some trees need some love, but understand balance is key and they are trying to balance two types of play at the same time (PVP & PVE). But than again that has been their problem from the get go.

stupidsyrup
03.17.2013 , 10:27 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by biowareftw View Post
I would like to ask for the following things for other classes.

Everyone should get a ranged stun.

Everyone should get a friendly pull.

Everyone needs sprint. It isn't fair that a sorc can run back to a node/door after a death faster then other players.

Classes without a knockback? Get one.

Ranged interrupt on melee classes? Yes please.

Ranged slow on all melee classes. Yup I need this as well.

Instant cast 2-3 k heal that can't be dispelled (bubble). Yup. Definitely going to need that.

Lower all dps rotations to that of a madness sorc/hybrid so we can all play our classes on our X box controllers, while eating nachos.

All classes should be able to heal themselves when LOS'ing behind a pillar. I feel my Pyro PT needs this since sorc's have it. Wouldn't be OP at all. Also my carnage marauder would like it also. Root, los, heal self would be totally balanced.

Since all classes except jug are pigeonholed into one spec for ranked, but only sorcs feel the need to complain about it 24/7? We want other viable specs as well. We are going to throw a tantrum and DEMAND a developer talk to us until then as well. Getting our inner sorc on.

Also I would like a healing/tank spec for my marauder and sniper, so that at anytime I can respec for free and carry bad players in pugs. Topping dps just isn't enough sometimes.

Until 2.0? Everyone needs bubblestun baseline. Think about it sorcs! Less time spamming bubble. More time bunny hopping!

Instant aoe mes. Needs to be on all classes.

Melee attacks need a 30 meter range.

Cleanse. Hells yeah!

/signed all other classes who don't get any developer attention due to forums being dominated by crying sorcs. who yell at other sorcs, who say they are fine.
So you want a god character and want everyone else to be god characters? Cuz that's what I saw when I read this.
The Indomitable STUPIDSYRUP
<Albino Brothers>
Battlemaster Jeffray
War Hero Alexowens

Rincewend
03.18.2013 , 01:16 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by stupidsyrup View Post
So you want a god character and want everyone else to be god characters? Cuz that's what I saw when I read this.
I could be wrong, but I think he just wants every class to have the same abilities (well most of them) I would galdly give up my bubble or force sprint for a AOE that auto crit on a 6s CD that did over 7K+ damage on geared people (I don't care what tree you put it in). You can keep the cover too I will not need it.

BambulaGTS
03.18.2013 , 01:31 AM | #30
Bro you overreacting.

Ever tryed to play sorc on 50? You can try on 55 now, it is insta on PTS.

It is just damage sponge/magnet.