Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yuuzhan's 1 Mil + DPS Single WZ (Personal Best)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Yuuzhan's 1 Mil + DPS Single WZ (Personal Best)

feefty
03.17.2013 , 06:29 AM | #11
Don't let it bother you yuuz. Glad to see imps putting up nice numbers. Now if only the other 98.9% of imps would break 100k would be even better.
Cybox- Sniper
Triality- Sorc
Feefty- Jugg
Cybo-Op

EnzoForMe
03.17.2013 , 01:41 PM | #12
1 mil dmg is a cool milestone for anyone. Congrats.
Caprica<Hakuna Matata>

Free Transfer/Subscription : http://www.swtor.com/r/7Q7NN6

totherkins
03.17.2013 , 02:29 PM | #13
Meh, smash spec just has a bad rep since its the fotm class for the past...6 months? But what caprica said 1 mil is a nice achievement for pretty much any class if you were vengeance spec though people would hail you as god of pvp lol
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

IAmViiOLENT
03.17.2013 , 03:17 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Babychka View Post
Listen, I'm sorry that you "elite pvpers" don't approve of my post. I am not an elite pvper. On my best day i might consider myself good and on my worst day probably slightly better than the average imp pug. As Andressa so aptly stated its a nice personal best milestone for me and that's it. I never laid claim to being elite or tried to make a big deal out of it I was just kind of happy with it and wanted to share it with friends and others from the server.

The reason Vengeance spec would be a story is because it would be next to impossible to put up those kind of numbers with it imo. Vengeance was designed for pve. I know it is still viable in a wz because I have run it before and it can put out decent sustained dps but i don't think anyone in Vengeance can come close to those kinds of numbers. Maybe in 2.0 that might change but for now i don't think there is any way to do it.

There were no big recognizable names in the wz it was straight up imp pug vs. pub pug. The only thing I saw was a couple peeps from Capo de Capi and maybe 1 from Legendary guild and thats it. Again I don't see how that invalidates it.

Yuuzhan - Juggernaut <Assassions of Sion>
Vontor - Sentinel

To be fair, on our server there have only been 5 regular games where I've been over 1m damage, as a smash mara. Thats out of over 3k wins. In only 6 rateds matches have I been over 1m damage.
1m damage is still hard to obtain in live, and to a certain extent takes skill.

SEANeD
03.17.2013 , 04:04 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Daskillz View Post
Jugg that plays smash getting 1 million damage in a Perfect Storm Civil War, oh mah gawd I've never seen that before.

and 1 million healz

You should take a look at the pvp records thread and see that not really much special about it.
Whats really funny is on some servers he makes the records list.

totherkins
03.17.2013 , 04:31 PM | #16
Like our server?
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

Harglerode
03.17.2013 , 04:45 PM | #17
Grats on your first. I'm extremely grateful it wasn't my sorc on the receiving end of all those smashes. Best of luck to you in your future matches, and hope that in one of them I can heal for ya. Been in too many matches lately with really bad dps peeps.
55 Merc, 55 Sorc, 55 Op, 55 Slinger, 55 Mara,

55 Shadow, 55 PT, 55 Assassin

Babychka
03.17.2013 , 06:37 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by feefty View Post
Don't let it bother you yuuz. Glad to see imps putting up nice numbers. Now if only the other 98.9% of imps would break 100k would be even better.
Oh it doesn't bother me. Haters are gonna hate, thats what they do. I actually think that its hilarious that some people try to bash someone else's record and try to diminish it because it was a "perfect storm" civil war but the same people will post their records and be proud of them even though they got theirs in a "perfect storm" civil war as well. Lulz.

I also agree with you Feefty. I wish more imps were better but I guess it is what is. I just have fun playing win or lose, thats probably why I can still play imp side.

Thanks to all of you for the congratulations and support. It was really nice to log on today and see some positive comments.

Yuuzhan - Juggernaut <Assassions of Sion>
Vontor - Sentinel

randiesel
03.17.2013 , 06:45 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
Like our server?
Hehe, nail on the head.

...and grats.