Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Marshal_Ney
03.13.2013 , 10:33 PM | #3001
Quote: Originally Posted by iheartnyc View Post
No, it's an option every player on APAC should consider. Why? Because sooner or later, APAC will go away, or they will have server transfers to or from APAC. This gives APAC players a viable option to do something productive with their times until the above events occur.
You still talk like our only option is transfer to a US server,AGAIN remember there are some of us that are willing to move only to a EU server,and for me the server will be Red Eclipse,so when you post talk only for you,not for me and others around this forum for sure.
i can consider a transfer-option,but force me to transfer only to a US server is a no thank you,,so give us the option EU/US server,not necessary just to your acclaimed Bastion,also keep in mind that the APAC server is not an exclusive for Australian players,but it covers the opinion of many Asians or people who live in Asia for work or other reasons like me.
I'm not a prophet or a stone age man,Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman,I'm living on"

iheartnyc
03.13.2013 , 10:43 PM | #3002
Quote: Originally Posted by Marshal_Ney View Post
You still talk like our only option is transfer to a US server,AGAIN remember there are some of us that are willing to move only to a EU server,and for me the server will be Red Eclipse,so when you post talk only for you,not for me and others around this forum for sure.
i can consider a transfer-option,but force me to transfer only to a US server is a no thank you,,so give us the option EU/US server,not necessary just to your acclaimed Bastion,also keep in mind that the APAC server is not an exclusive for Australian players,but it covers the opinion of many Asians or people who live in Asia for work or other reasons like me.
You misunderstand me. I don't want to force anybody to do anything and am not suggesting US transfers either. I'm just saying everyone has the option to reroll on any server you want and level up to 50 quickly using these double XP weekends, so if and when transfers come, and you want to stay in the game and play APAC, you can transfer that toon back to APAC and have a geared 50 ready to go, assuming APAC servers are still around or haven't been merged.

I'm all for flexibility and having as many options on the table for players, since we all know how hard it is to level on APAC given the lack of population.

Marshal_Ney
03.14.2013 , 12:22 AM | #3003
Quote: Originally Posted by iheartnyc View Post
You misunderstand me. I don't want to force anybody to do anything and am not suggesting US transfers either. I'm just saying everyone has the option to reroll on any server you want and level up to 50 quickly using these double XP weekends, so if and when transfers come, and you want to stay in the game and play APAC, you can transfer that toon back to APAC and have a geared 50 ready to go, assuming APAC servers are still around or haven't been merged.

I'm all for flexibility and having as many options on the table for players, since we all know how hard it is to level on APAC given the lack of population.
Sorry mate,i just misunderstoon your opinion,anyway it'sclear that there are two options for us,merging or transfer,a third option is already on the table,reroll to another server,but i do understand that lot's of people who already made a level 50 and have job,family social life ecc don't have a time to do this,so one of the first options are the solution.
now let's hope to have some news from them.
I'm not a prophet or a stone age man,Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman,I'm living on"

darthnish
03.14.2013 , 01:26 AM | #3004
and we've crossed 3000, inb4, another post that just leads us on. .. ohwait, im 7 posts late.

Palar
03.14.2013 , 03:48 AM | #3005
Nice to see they still can't bother giving us correct time-zone adjustments on the shut-down notice... it's only been a year.

Scorpiooooo
03.14.2013 , 08:25 PM | #3006
Quote: Originally Posted by Palar View Post
Nice to see they still can't bother giving us correct time-zone adjustments on the shut-down notice... it's only been a year.
I PM'd Eric about this and he said they are onto it now. Hopefully it won't happen again! Also: This thread was on page 6. That is unacceptable. Page 1 or else!
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

Ailie
03.14.2013 , 08:40 PM | #3007
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
I PM'd Eric about this and he said they are onto it now. Hopefully it won't happen again! Also: This thread was on page 6. That is unacceptable. Page 1 or else!
Oh sorry, my bad... need to say something contraversial...

Umm....

There's no problem with the servers, it's all a figment of everyone's imagination.
Meh...

LeeTone
03.14.2013 , 09:27 PM | #3008
I assume all the rage is coming from MD and GD?

I'm on Dalborra and we don't have any pop issues. I would prefer to stay on APAC with <50ms ping.

Ailie
03.14.2013 , 09:44 PM | #3009
I'm on Gav, no issues here either...

Except that we seem to have an abundance of jerks atm
Meh...

ChuangTzu
03.14.2013 , 10:06 PM | #3010
Quote: Originally Posted by LeeTone View Post
I assume all the rage is coming from MD and GD?

I'm on Dalborra and we don't have any pop issues. I would prefer to stay on APAC with <50ms ping.
Nope, I'm on Dalborra. I have a toon on harbinger and if you see the pop there you would understand we do have population problems!
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu