Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Old Republic Insider Episode 5

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Old Republic Insider Episode 5
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Paokzu's Avatar


Paokzu
03.14.2013 , 07:54 PM | #21
OMG! That gearset at 00:46 / 3:23 is awesome and I must have it. Where does it come from and which factions is it available for?
Kudos to whoever designed that one!!
"You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die."
http://www.cracked.com/blog/understa...ario-brothers/

ErosGyne's Avatar


ErosGyne
03.14.2013 , 07:57 PM | #22
(almost) every patch is new stuff in the cartel market, but never about things that players want or need(dont mean the crys for buffs and nerfs) there are hight amount of litle things that can appease the SWTOR comunity
like someone said in this post, this game will turn P2W, litle by litle, patch by patch will apper in the cartel market more stuff that is P2W,
the rep. sistem is a good way to put ppl to play more, but now, just buy it


edit: i am not against CM

Jonoku's Avatar


Jonoku
03.14.2013 , 08:06 PM | #23
Notice how they are quiet and don't know what to say.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

Archnoph's Avatar


Archnoph
03.14.2013 , 08:09 PM | #24
That freakin skinny white guys voice kills me every time.
Refugee from Bria
Beta Tester
CE VIP

Quraswren's Avatar


Quraswren
03.14.2013 , 08:20 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Paokzu View Post
OMG! That gearset at 00:46 / 3:23 is awesome and I must have it. Where does it come from and which factions is it available for?
Kudos to whoever designed that one!!
You can have it but you have to have a bioware rep level of champion but don't worry, you can just buy rep now.

Avatarless's Avatar


Avatarless
03.15.2013 , 12:24 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ErosGyne View Post
(almost) every patch is new stuff in the cartel market, but never about things that players want or need(dont mean the crys for buffs and nerfs) there are hight amount of litle things that can appease the SWTOR comunity
like someone said in this post, this game will turn P2W, litle by litle, patch by patch will apper in the cartel market more stuff that is P2W,
the rep. sistem is a good way to put ppl to play more, but now, just buy it


edit: i am not against CM
It is getting annoying. They seem to be able to churn out CM stuff pretty quickly and yet we are still waiting for an addition to the CE vendor. Why couldn't one of those mounts just be put on there instead of in the packs... HMMMM ?

Because they just don't give two rats about our support once they have our $150, that's why.

minimize's Avatar


minimize
03.15.2013 , 12:41 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Avatarless View Post
It is getting annoying. They seem to be able to churn out CM stuff pretty quickly and yet we are still waiting for an addition to the CE vendor. Why couldn't one of those mounts just be put on there for credits... HMMMM ?
That they do! Which is easily covered by the single best EAware statement ever:

"Reputation is based on money spent! - Although to an extent this is certainly true as the Reputation is gained by opening Contraband Packs, keep in mind that if you do not want to spend Cartel Coins on packs you always have the option of purchasing them through the GTN from other players. I know this will not diffuse the notion that it is a "pay to Reputation" but it is an alternative to spending Cartel Coins if that was your primary concern." -Eric Musco

You better call Chris Angel cause you just got MIND FREAKED !!

grombrinda's Avatar


grombrinda
03.15.2013 , 12:55 AM | #28
Omg they really did this video to quiet us down didn't they.

Man....I'm speechless.
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

YMLTWOTF's Avatar


YMLTWOTF
03.15.2013 , 01:09 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Paokzu View Post
OMG! That gearset at 00:46 / 3:23 is awesome and I must have it. Where does it come from and which factions is it available for?
Kudos to whoever designed that one!!
If I'm looking at the same gear you are, going by the time mark 00:46 / 3:23, the Black and Gold gear is the Republic Trooper Black Hole gear. It's just Black and Gold instead of Blue and White which is what's available from the Black Hole Comms Vendor on Fleet. So really not any new design there, just a re-color.

Hope I'm wrong, but that's what I'm seeing at those time marks

Costello's Avatar


Costello
03.15.2013 , 01:11 AM | #30
Feedback has been mostly bad and feeling that BW only cares for the cartel market and that there are no additions to the game that don't have to be paid for such as rise of the hutt cartel. Even the reputation system was just about offering addtional reward to quests already in the game and a very limited gree event.

How about they tone down the Cartel market and start looking to adding to the game and those things they add to the market are things people require such as new species or iconic armours not giant skiffs and recoloured armour sets.