Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Old Republic Insider Episode 5

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Old Republic Insider Episode 5
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jonoku
03.14.2013 , 05:21 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
The irrational unite once again! Lol! The end of the world is near! Subs are second class citizens! Please don't watch the vid it is lies! All lies I tell you!

P2W phobia... catch it!
I havent been able to even log on to see the new cartel stuff because there are no server transfers but I do understand your fustration limiting items from subscribers etc. but me personally I'm not bothered by it. I'm bothered by the fact there is still no server transfers. Once there is server transfers I can't complain and the gigantic issue has been solved.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

abokado
03.14.2013 , 05:25 PM | #12
Somehow Butler looks very unhappy in the video.

Quraswren
03.14.2013 , 05:26 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by befear View Post
no one said you had to do that rep
No one said we should play the game either. Given the course of the CM, and the devious, yet rather intellignet mutation of an MMO game mechanic, I can see why people would choose to no longer support the game in rep grinds that can be bought. I can see why some might choose to no longer support the game at all. It's all optional after all.

After all, if your not going to play the game and can just buy rep. Why play at all.

But maybe this new corporate, buy your rep level, for the CM which is clearly more important than being a consistant subscriber, will get people's name on a plaque at the BW office.

BlueArab
03.14.2013 , 05:55 PM | #14
Just a quick question on the double XP weekends. I think it was Cory who mentioned stacking the Cartel Pack and Legacy XP boosts on those weekends. Does rested XP also stack over that weekend?

TheSeventhJedi
03.14.2013 , 06:11 PM | #15
Translation: spend spend spend!

befear
03.14.2013 , 06:13 PM | #16
rested wont double

DaRoamer
03.14.2013 , 06:16 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Quraswren View Post
No one said we should play the game either. Given the course of the CM, and the devious, yet rather intellignet mutation of an MMO game mechanic, I can see why people would choose to no longer support the game in rep grinds that can be bought. I can see why some might choose to no longer support the game at all. It's all optional after all.

After all, if your not going to play the game and can just buy rep. Why play at all.

But maybe this new corporate, buy your rep level, for the CM which is clearly more important than being a consistant subscriber, will get people's name on a plaque at the BW office.
You can buy rep for a rep based on buying stuff. How will you get the rep for buying stuff if you don't buy stuff? I'm sorry the little bar in your legacy is haunting you so. Perhaps you can find life fulfillment by making another bar go to the top.

Thaladan
03.14.2013 , 06:29 PM | #18
3/4 of this video is again (and again) to promote the : cartel market

well you apreciate our support..ok good to know..but be sure i don't apreciate yours.

- a poor subscriber..known here as the mid class swtor's player -

HanStyle
03.14.2013 , 07:15 PM | #19
Every update is about the Cartel Market and P2W stuff now, Whats wrong with BW ? Is it really gone ?

demon_pk
03.14.2013 , 07:18 PM | #20
I wish Bioware wouldnt have made this game free , maybe this way they wouldnt make so much stuff which gives people advantages, only available to those who can buy it with real money. You think the $20 a month subscription would be enough, i don't know maybe im being irrational, it just seems a bit unfair to me.

**** THE CARTEL MARKET
You know your'e a Sith Redneck if you:* You ever heard the phrase, "May the force be with ya'll."
* You have ever used your light saber to open a bottle of Bud Light.
* You have ever used the Force in conjunction with fishing/bowling.