Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kloma
03.02.2013 , 12:20 PM | #291
like to give a shout to Werko from SC. right up there with Riikeen in terms of people who are barnacled to me for whole warzones. very annoying (which is the point)

good job

xxgpzxx
03.03.2013 , 02:56 PM | #292
<3 Pansy
Mudslide Dreamy
< Severity Gaming > < Proper Villains >
Twitch
WILDSTAR HYPE M8

DarthManGD
03.05.2013 , 12:36 AM | #293
I want to give a shout to...Luddot a very good player and my guildmate

kloma
03.13.2013 , 12:35 PM | #294
aimed at no-one, but calling members out is against the rules too!

shout out to alexandro. clearly someones alt, but responsible for more fire pulls per minute than anyone else

cloudblade
03.14.2013 , 11:01 AM | #295
Quote: Originally Posted by xxgpzxx View Post
<3 Pansy
<3 right back! Love playin' with ya, either on the same team or against
Bitte, Beefcakestud, Filet, Slant
Pansy, Choco
GM of <Wrath> and <Wråth>
The Ebon Hawk

MasterHDHelms
03.19.2013 , 03:05 AM | #296
Dantés here. I wanted to thank those who gave me a shout out in this forum. PvP has been great with all of you and despite the hate that most people send me I still love you. lol

Anyways there are so many people that I could comment about but I got to give mine to Arash. Arash is the only person who can give me a run for my money every single time I fight him. So props to you man. Other than that everyone should kill Juvia. (good friend of mine that needs a whooping)
Join the Republic Defenders today!
www.republicdefendersguild.enjin.com

Doomboxtwo
03.19.2013 , 01:20 PM | #297
Every time I encounter Shien Republic on my healer, they like to hunt me down like a wild dog. This keeps me on my toes and forces me to get better at the game!

You guys are great.

AcidicAmber
03.19.2013 , 06:08 PM | #298
<3 Pansy
Hate @ Pansy, <3 Beefcake and Bitte better.

xxgpzxx
03.19.2013 , 10:26 PM | #299
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomboxtwo View Post
Every time I encounter Shien Republic on my healer, they like to hunt me down like a wild dog. This keeps me on my toes and forces me to get better at the game!
Meh, you get used to it, they like tunneling pple, especially pple with specific tags
Its really amusing on huttball actually
Mudslide Dreamy
< Severity Gaming > < Proper Villains >
Twitch
WILDSTAR HYPE M8

AcidicAmber
03.19.2013 , 11:36 PM | #300
Meh, you get used to it, they like tunneling pple, especially pple with specific tags
Its really amusing on huttball actually
I wish I knew why Empire felt the need to troll us. We're not a PVP Elite guild like you, we're a pretty large mixed lot of PVE/PVP who happen to have a descent number of people who enjoy PVPing and PVP together despite not always having the optimal setup of more smash monkeys and pyro's then you can count. So you may get pretty good groups from us, or mediocre . We're not as hardcore as Empire or Guerilla , but we like to try to be competitive with most the other teams out there. We have a ways to go to be able to give the above mentioned a tough match. Have a way's to go in ironing out the little things like quicker response times, better use of stuns/cc/roots and not breaking them as well. And if we're going after "Empire" in specific in a match it's likely because we view them as the largest threat, so take it as a compliment instead of trying to use it to troll.

I'm just a regular member and cannot speak for the guild, these are just my personal feeling's on the matter and are no way to be taken as the guild's feelings.