Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Teaser Video - The Future of Star Wars: The Clone Wars

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Teaser Video - The Future of Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Wolfninjajedi
03.12.2013 , 03:38 PM | #51
The part about a group of Clones rejecting Order 66(Ion Team), was the fact they were Clone Commandos not the regular run of the mill, hence they had more free thinking and thought the order was a false transmission by the enemy. Even then however, it was only a small minority of Commandos that actually rejected the order.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Thylbanus
03.12.2013 , 05:11 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
But this seems to conflict with TCW canon...
There is no conflict, the only canon that matters is the movies and then the television shows, in that order. Everything else is Expanded Universe. Regardless of what Battlefront seemed to reveal, it will have to be reconned to fit the facts set down by TCW.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Pingonaut
03.12.2013 , 08:16 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Thylbanus View Post
There is no conflict, the only canon that matters is the movies and then the television shows, in that order. Everything else is Expanded Universe. Regardless of what Battlefront seemed to reveal, it will have to be reconned to fit the facts set down by TCW.
Don't forget that the people working on TCW are Expanded Universe fans, too. They won't override the EU without a good reason.

Wolfninjajedi
03.12.2013 , 08:35 PM | #54
So...I have read through the thread, but still confused. Now what are people getting up in arms about? I know its about Order 66, but...not really seeing much of a big deal here.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Pingonaut
03.12.2013 , 08:38 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
So...I have read through the thread, but still confused. Now what are people getting up in arms about? I know its about Order 66, but...not really seeing much of a big deal here.
Not up in arms. Just talking about how the video posted affects the story behind Order 66.

Bird_of_Thunder
03.12.2013 , 10:33 PM | #56
so if this is the direction their going, will the final episode of TCW be a remake of Ep. III, TCW animated style? They could make it an arc to close out the show.

would be cool, right? personally id like to see it like that. would be a cool way to end TCW
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Doctoglethorpe
03.13.2013 , 08:56 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Pingonaut View Post
Don't forget that the people working on TCW are Expanded Universe fans, too. They won't override the EU without a good reason.
Um, they do it ALL THE TIME.

I mean, pretty much the entire Clone Wars comic series (which is like 50+ issues) has been entirely reconnected.