Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Slicing or not ?

Tmbn
12.20.2011 , 01:40 PM | #1
Hi! I have just started my Crew Skills and for now it does not seem to get much money out of it. Then I start reading on and on about slicing giving you a lot of money. Is this true. I am a SW with skills: Treasure Hunting, Archaeology and Artifice.

Should I change Archaeology with Slicing ?

How will this turn out in the long term. Will crystals be more attractive or will BW do something about slicing ? What do you think.

Please help. Thanks!

Dairith
12.20.2011 , 01:51 PM | #2
What most people who know what's up are doing is picking up slicing to level with because it provides more than enough money for all skills, mounts, and backpack expansions with the plan to drop slicing for a 'real' skill when they hit 50/don't need money. Of the three skills you listed drop treasure hunting since archaeology and artifice go together. The key to making money with slicing missions is to not do the augment missions and instead do the credit case missions since the reward (if you don't fail the quest) will always at least pay for the cost of the mission.

Tmbn
12.21.2011 , 04:59 AM | #3
Thank you! I'll do some changes now.

Radiozo
12.21.2011 , 05:02 AM | #4
Yeah. Ill be going for slicing also early on. Maybe change it out for something else later

Sabredance
12.21.2011 , 05:04 AM | #5
Slicing rocks.
I already have my full backpack slots and speeder 2 skill and all the money i can dream of.

I will drop it once i got my epic speeder tho.