Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So what's the longest you've spent looking for an HK-51 component?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
So what's the longest you've spent looking for an HK-51 component?

LanaRyra
02.27.2013 , 04:03 PM | #51
I remember the longest for me was Hoth. And while i was searching around when it came out, it was in the middle of the night/early morning, so no one was looking but me and the person i was grouping with [and a knight from the other side] I know it took over 3 hours. Eventually i got silly because i was high on caffeine, and i looked over to a group of mobs, who were using pick axes to dig in the snow and ice. So i thought "hey, maybe they're looking for the hk part! " defeated the mobs quickly, scanned. What do you know, "within 5 meters" i honestly couldn't stop laughing while trying to find exactly where it was. The knight was the one who got the final location though
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Estimated 16.7million people dealing with serious mental illness in the US alone each year. Estimated 400,000+ people subscribed to this game.
Guess some overlap was bound to happen eventually

dayhak
03.12.2013 , 07:15 PM | #52
I dont remember how long each individual part took to find... Hoth took me a short while, maybe half hour, but DK was a nightmare... If HK was not so awesome I would have ditched the quest for sure... Maybe the most insanely boring quest I have ever played in an MMO... Awful design
The darkness in all of us is patient and generous; sometimes it consumes us. But in its strength lies weakness. One candle is enough to hold off the darkness... Love is more then a candle; love can ignite the stars

JouerTue
03.13.2013 , 02:36 AM | #53
on hoth, a friend and I: after one hour and half,also switching instance, we started queuing so we made a couple of FP and a lot of WZ, then we gave up. the day after, 3rd scan: 10m.
then moreless half an hour on every planet..

Themanthatisi
03.13.2013 , 08:13 AM | #54
My wife and I as new 50ties, took 3 hours to get through False Emperor, 2 manning it (with breaks to smoke - lol)... the rest was not bad, maybe about 30 min tops... We did the HM mission with 2 others, so that was not too long either.

Jcargan
10.23.2013 , 08:14 PM | #55
I have spend 2 days and ready to give up and throw scanner away and delete quest

jedimasterjac
10.23.2013 , 08:15 PM | #56
Four days.hoth.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

Anysao
10.23.2013 , 08:53 PM | #57
Does procrastination count? If so, two weeks.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Woebearer
10.24.2013 , 01:41 AM | #58
I scanned somewhat more than an hour on Tatooine untill an second player showed up.
Forming a group we had the part in another 4 minutes or something like that.
The next parts went really fast, nothing more than 10 mins each scanning with 2-3 Players.

PLynkes
10.26.2013 , 03:24 PM | #59
About twenty-five minutes on Hoth. And that was the longest by quite some distance.

Guess I was lucky. There were two of us at it, though.

Darkelefantos
10.27.2013 , 02:51 AM | #60
I spent an hour on Dromund Kaas. That's that. Like 15 mins on Hoth, 10 mins on Coruscant, 5 mins on Taris (if it even was that much, I think getting there took longer) and I don't remember the last one. I think running the 2 required FPs took more time than getting all the other parts took combined.