Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[RP Event] Seminar on the Senate Steps

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
[RP Event] Seminar on the Senate Steps

Kamikazii
03.09.2013 , 04:40 PM | #1
This coming Tuesday, March 12th, at 8 pm EST I will be holding a Roleplaying event with which has been a lot of fun in the past. Karrala, a Jedi Master, scholar and teacher, will be on Coruscant to offer a Class from a Jedi's perspective to any interested in learning or open mindedness. We will be meeting in the Senate gardens, just outside the entrance to the Tower proper. While civil debate is a must, dissenting views and opinions are welcomed.

This class is not a guild event. There will be no active recruitment, and those in guilds are welcome to come have fun right alongside those without! This event can be a way to meet other RPers, have meaningful interaction outside a cantina setting, gain insight into your own or other characters, or even see what all this 'Roleplay' business is about in the first place!

Past events [on Tython] Have covered topics such as lightsaber forms, the Jedi Code and the make up of the republic government. This tuesday's class will begin with a few opening remarks from Karrala on the Treaty of Coruscant after which she will subside into a role as moderator for a class discussion consisting of it's effect on the Galactic Republic.

With good turn out and feedback, I hope to run these types of events every other week covering a range of topics. The best way to contact me with questions, concerns or for clarification, will be right here or by dropping me a line in game. My primary characters are listed below, with Ts'val my main.

For now though, thank you for reading and I hope to see you on Tuesday!
Officer, The Seventh Legion. Imperial Heavy RP guild.
{The Fenaqua Legacy}
Ebon Hawk

Kamikazii
03.12.2013 , 05:05 PM | #2
A reminder for anyone interested, this event will be starting one hour from now, at 8 pm eastern! We'll be meeting in the western gardens of the Senate Plaza on Coruscant. If you need directions, feel free to whisper me in game!
Officer, The Seventh Legion. Imperial Heavy RP guild.
{The Fenaqua Legacy}
Ebon Hawk