Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

letmeinbeta
03.12.2013 , 04:55 PM | #1
Can anyone explain a bit about the reputation system. Is this something ANYONE can do at any level and if so how do you start it off. Is there a quest to get you to someone and then go from there or does it just happen at the end of some quests,or class quests.

I guess to start what level can i start earning rep with any of those ive seen in game?

OwenP
03.12.2013 , 09:04 PM | #2
Reputation is gained by activating Reputation Items, much like your Companion Gifts. You will recieve Rep items as quest rewards and just have to 'use' them to gain the points. I believe they come in Small, Medium and Large versions and you can keep them to activate later if you reach the weekly Limit. The rewards are given for missions related to the Reputation group. Do Gree missions for Gree Rep & Space Missions (hard ones only) for Fleet rep. Also, the points and levels are Legacy-wide; earn points/levels in the Republic Fleet and you have the same level in the Imperial Fleet. Unlock a Voss title on your Trooper and you can wear it on your Sith.

Not sure about levels required but I think it is for high levels only. Hope that helps you out.
He's no good to me dead

lovefool
03.13.2013 , 06:37 AM | #3
You gain reputation by completing lvl 50 daily quests. However the rewards from reputation in this game is mostly purely cosmetic since the items that you can get are only skins without any stats. So you can do them for the looks but don't have to do them as they do not give you any practical bonuses.
http://naurunappula.com/759013/yoda-tilaa-pizzaa.jpg

For anyone who wants to laugh till they cry!

JacksonMo
03.13.2013 , 07:15 AM | #4
Currently the lowest level quests are on Voss, which is mid 40's.
They are supposed to add some over time, I recall Corruscant being mentioned.
As far as I know, there is nothing to keep you from getting helped by friends if you aren't lvl 50 yet, but the gear you can buy, that I've seen all requires lvl 45.
Edit: Just looked and the gear is good for lvl 10 sorry.

SebastiaanZ
03.13.2013 , 08:42 AM | #5
The lowest level are actually the ones you can get from the new packs from the Cartel Market. The only reputation ones you actually need to pay for.
The Skygardia Legacy LVL 50
Tomb of Freedon Nadd