Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So BW, still no Trooper/Bounty Hunter creation screen armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So BW, still no Trooper/Bounty Hunter creation screen armor?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Flying-Brian
03.12.2013 , 02:14 PM | #1
So another patch with an update to the Cartel Market and still no Trooper or Bounty Hunter character creation armor.

BW can you please post a date when this armor will be made available? We know it's there, it was datamined awhile ago.

Just to show you the problem here, let's take a look at when the other 6 character armor sets were released.

12/8/12 - Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior
1/8/13 - Smuggler and Agent
1/23/13 - Consular and Inquistor
3/12/13 - STILL NO TROOPER OR BOUNTY HUNTER

EricMusco
03.12.2013 , 02:52 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Flying-Brian View Post
So another patch with an update to the Cartel Market and still no Trooper or Bounty Hunter character creation armor.

BW can you please post a date when this armor will be made available? We know it's there, it was datamined awhile ago.

Just to show you the problem here, let's take a look at when the other 6 character armor sets were released.

12/8/12 - Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior
1/8/13 - Smuggler and Agent
1/23/13 - Consular and Inquistor
3/12/13 - STILL NO TROOPER OR BOUNTY HUNTER
Hey Brian,

Currently the Bounty Hunter is slated for Game Update 1.7.3. No exact timing on the Trooper but it is currently planned shortly after Game Update 2.0 and Rise of the Hutt Cartel.

Hope that helps!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
03.12.2013 , 03:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hope that helps!

-eric
It most certainly does Eric. Thank you
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Ireul
03.12.2013 , 03:31 PM | #4
I was just about to start a thread for this when I ran across this one. Thank you for the estimates; I've been saving 1440 CC for the trooper armor for forever.
Everybody has got to die sometime, so stop squirming and make this easier for me.

Glzmo
03.12.2013 , 03:50 PM | #5
Hey Brian,

Currently the Bounty Hunter is slated for Game Update 1.7.3. No exact timing on the Trooper but it is currently planned shortly after Game Update 2.0 and Rise of the Hutt Cartel.

Hope that helps!

-eric
That's great news. What about the Jedi Knight's character creation armor? That's still missing as well.

Ireul
03.12.2013 , 03:58 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Glzmo View Post
That's great news. What about the Jedi Knight's character creation armor? That's still missing as well.
Valiant Jedi Armor. It's the same except it's armor coloring is brown instead of white.
Everybody has got to die sometime, so stop squirming and make this easier for me.

Flying-Brian
03.12.2013 , 04:22 PM | #7
Hey Brian,

Hope that helps!

-eric
Wow. Eric thanks for the reply.

I would make a guess that 1.7.3 will be in 2 weeks when the current Gree event ends.

It is just a disappointment that the 6 available character sets were released within 7 weeks of each other. But now we're looking at another 2+ weeks before the Bounty Hunter armor is available (so 9+ weeks since the last release), then an unknown amount of time till 2.0 and the Trooper armor.

Why the extra wait for the Trooper armor? All the other sets were released 2 at a time, so both factions had their set together.

Marauder
03.12.2013 , 04:43 PM | #8
what is character creation armor?

Alec_Fortescue
03.12.2013 , 04:48 PM | #9
Jedi didn't get a character creation set either!

Oh and why would you release only one set? They used to come in pairs! Come on guys...

And where are the archetypal armor sets promised?
Sig removed so Bioware adds "them" faster. kthxbai.

Alec_Fortescue
03.12.2013 , 04:50 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Flying-Brian View Post
Wow. Eric thanks for the reply.

I would make a guess that 1.7.3 will be in 2 weeks when the current Gree event ends.

It is just a disappointment that the 6 available character sets were released within 7 weeks of each other. But now we're looking at another 2+ weeks before the Bounty Hunter armor is available (so 9+ weeks since the last release), then an unknown amount of time till 2.0 and the Trooper armor.

Why the extra wait for the Trooper armor? All the other sets were released 2 at a time, so both factions had their set together.
That bothers me, too. Those sets are already datamined :/
Sig removed so Bioware adds "them" faster. kthxbai.