Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm thinking of "cheating"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I'm thinking of "cheating"

Eshmael
03.03.2013 , 08:34 AM | #11
I have 9 Chars at lvl 50. One of each class and a second smuggler (to have a stealth class on Rep as well).
Here is how i have done it:
Played till lvl 16 with some legacy exp boosts, then sat several kids (cousins, neighbourhoof, etc pp)in front of my computer while i had better things to do and let them play the spacecombat a few hours.
Then with 3-5 levels more i played the classmissions to gain some exp out of it. This way i got lvl 50 on 5 Chars within 3 months without playing more then the classmission =)
I only played one impchar regularly (to see all the other missions).

The sad point is, the kids arent "good" enough for the HM Spacemissions, and its way to expensive to buy the new gear for all chars. =)

Luckeyduckey
03.03.2013 , 08:55 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshmael View Post
I have 9 Chars at lvl 50. One of each class and a second smuggler (to have a stealth class on Rep as well).
Here is how i have done it:
Played till lvl 16 with some legacy exp boosts, then sat several kids (cousins, neighbourhoof, etc pp)in front of my computer while i had better things to do and let them play the spacecombat a few hours.
Then with 3-5 levels more i played the classmissions to gain some exp out of it. This way i got lvl 50 on 5 Chars within 3 months without playing more then the classmission =)
I only played one impchar regularly (to see all the other missions).

The sad point is, the kids arent "good" enough for the HM Spacemissions, and its way to expensive to buy the new gear for all chars. =)
Holy ****. Lol. Did you pay them?
Extermination
Aesrik

uanaka
03.03.2013 , 09:54 AM | #13
I'm sorry to post steal, but what is this PTS boost? I know about the pts, but what's this boost to 55? Is it a way to level to 55 automatically? If it is, how can you do that? It's because I wanna try the endgame skills and armor before I get too far in my live characters

Thank you

wstussyb
03.03.2013 , 06:24 PM | #14
How does this work? i have a level 43 jug

MediumD
03.07.2013 , 06:11 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by wstussyb View Post
How does this work? i have a level 43 jug
Download PTS version of SWTOR. Use swtor.com account tools to copy over 1 or more toons. Visit Imp or Pub fleets on PTS with your copied character. Go to Supplies area on fleet, where you get all the Tionese gear and such, and look for a new console. Touch console and get boosted to level 55. Receive lots of tokens and comms. Go buy Elite Gear. Touch console again for more comms, since a full set of gear costs more comms than you can carry at once.

As a level 55, you can then burn through your class quests and stomp all bosses.

wstussyb
03.10.2013 , 12:05 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by MediumD View Post
Download PTS version of SWTOR. Use swtor.com account tools to copy over 1 or more toons. Visit Imp or Pub fleets on PTS with your copied character. Go to Supplies area on fleet, where you get all the Tionese gear and such, and look for a new console. Touch console and get boosted to level 55. Receive lots of tokens and comms. Go buy Elite Gear. Touch console again for more comms, since a full set of gear costs more comms than you can carry at once.

As a level 55, you can then burn through your class quests and stomp all bosses.

After this, can i go back to my regular server with everything?

Godlymuppet
03.10.2013 , 08:19 AM | #17
No you don't get to keep anything.
Kilmer 55 Scoundrel
Kralik 55 Gunslinger
Kallik 55 Powertech
Cram your glow sticks up your wazoo

MediumD
03.12.2013 , 11:47 AM | #18
No. What happens on the PTS stays on the PTS.

But you can finish your class story with your 55 in record time.